Prologue- The Tv's First Star

In the beginning, Toons are created by ink and magic of exist when it made of cartoonist. a bond between A Toon and a Creator makes a perfect teach to be perfect to it's toon. if a toon is famous enough, they became a perfect ones to their creator proud. if a toon is forgotten... who knows if they're good enough for them. Toons are gifted with abilities, Not toon logic abilities. power abilities. Whatever Cartoonist gives to other cartoons who aren't power character(s) would give them abilities. who knows why they give them? we'll find out soon.

In the year 1949,

Tv is up wanting their animations into shows. two mans by the name Alexander Anderson and Jay ward. They were producers of team. They started off to a company studio "Television Arts Productions".

They came across to their own creation brainstorm together.

After a long time to coming up. Jay ward finished his creation. A rabbit. But not just any rabbit, A Crusader rabbit.

That's his name.

During the work of the show, they made another toon that what the clever rabbit wanted

During the work of the show, they made another toon that what the clever rabbit wanted. a tiger, a friendly tiger named, Ragland T. Tiger or we called for short "Rags".

it took almost close to half year to get the show begin to try in black in white. Crusader was made to be a first toon tv star with confident and prime.

But things started to get in between Crusader and Jay.

Jay and Alexander are about to lose their creation. One of the workers wanted Crusader rabbit for owning. Jay came to his beloved toon some news... bad news.

Crusader dislike of being own to another creator who isn't jay or alexander.

The workers grab by the arm of the rabbit

"Come with me, rabbit!"

"NO... N-NO PLEASE!" Crusader scream "JAY! PLEASE HELP ME! PLEASE... NO!"