Chapter 10- The ink is Taken

Back in frostbite falls, During in the house of the mad scientist, Dr. Lesso's half monster half human butler, who... called as butler, begin to close all of the house curtains to hide.

As he put all of the curtains closed tight.

He makes sure the big house is silence.

"Well, goody." He said calmly "as soon as the whole chaos is over, never thing will go back to normal.".

He went to the other room. He walks to the baby crib and begin to carry something... or someone.

He was caring Dr. Lesso's baby and Fiona's baby brother, Omar.

 Lesso's baby and Fiona's baby brother, Omar

Omar is a happy baby. He didn't notice what us happening. He keep on thrilling of joy with his cute cheeky cheeks.

Butler sighed.

"Well at least, he is safe."

He begin to put Omar on a baby carrier as butler puts on it.

"Listen Omar, you are the only boy who is not fear of anything. So, Your mommy and daddy aren't hear right now. They are hiding. I'm keeping you safe till your parents are back.".

Suddenly, a crash bang is coming next to them.

The butler along with his companion are almost fright of their surprised.

As the crashing stops, 3 trio of C. Rabbit's robot armies has arrive to meet butler and Omar in a not good way.

As butler makes sure the baby carrier is tight, he rans to the halls to chase. The robot trios begin to chase them fast. Butler hugging little Omar to protecting.

The robots are gaining on them. However, Butler begin to transform into his monster form to attack the robots.

But sadly, The robots are so smart to handle a big beast. They release a laser gun from them and begin to shoot the monster butler's legs.

No bleed whatsoever but burnt marks on them. As the laser landed on the strap of the baby carrier, it almost let loose.

As monster butler notices it, he carry Omar and run fast as he could to hide. As butler and Omar hide from the robots and went to Dr. Lesso's lab. They didn't make any noise at all and the robots looking for them. Luckily, they didn't see them.

Butler and Omar are safe from the robots.

"I think we've lost them, little one." Butler remained.