Chapter 17- Heroes Against the Rabbit

In of the damage former reunion party, Rocky, Bullwinkle, Sivar, Yakko and Wakko are standing where C. Rabbit's Sky ship located in the sky.

"Hey Robots!" Wakko call out "We give up! Give us our surrounding, now!".

He pulls out a used sandwich and throw at one of the robots.

Robots appear to them quickly. They aimed their laser gun. All six of them putting their hands up for surrender.

"Please... we just want your attention." Yakko claimed.

"Yes. We are done of hiding. Take us!" Sivar said.

All of 6 robots take them and flying to the sky ship along with them. The main big open itself for the robots in. The door closes and suddenly, Whack!

Everyone are smashing the robots in pieces as they started to turn off in destruction.

After attacking the robots, they get up as they clean themselves up.

"Okay, Here's the plan." Sivar announces "we'll split up, You four will find the others, I'll find my mom.".

As they all agreed, sivar left on other side while the others stay to think of something.

"I hope we will find dot." Yakko said "we're worried about her.".

Yakko and wakko walk the main hall. Rocky and Bullwinkle talked before they go.

"Bullwinkle, i just wanna say... thank you for... everything.".

Bullwinkle smiled

"It's a good thing that we are not gonna leave everyone behind.".

They walk in confidence.

"Now, Let's go save our family

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Now, Let's go save our family.".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As they arrive in the main hallway, it was nothing.

In C. Rabbit's room while looking at the security recording.

"So... Rocky and bullwinkle are here already?" He laughed evilly.

Rags on the other hand notice the recording that he saw. He sees rocky and bullwinkle that makes him smile relief.

"So rags, you're up to something. What can we do?".

"Oh...uh, maybe do the plan you work from previously.".