Chapter 4- What happened to Aesop's Son?

During their escape, Rocky and bullwinkle went the back of the stores were the garbage were.

They stopped, realized where are they going.

"Wait, why are going around here?" Rocky asked.

Bullwinkle look at rocky.

"I... don't know." He wondered.

Rocky and bullwinkle take a peek of the horror of frostbite falls. They were upset.

"I'm worried about our kids, bullwinkle."

"Yeah, me too. I'm upset that they might hiding somewhere.".

As they were trying to comfort, they were interrupted by a strange voice.

"So, Your kids aren't dead are they?".

As they heard it, they around what that voice coming from. They saw a man wearing a roman outfit and a headband, it looks like he has been hurt.  It was their old friend, Aesop.

Aesop was sitting on a box along with a burn barrel with fire.

Rocky and bullwinkle walk to Aesop.

"Aesop? What are you doing here?" rocky asked.

Aesop look at the duo with a apathetic expression. he didn't say a word who showing arm making the duo showing another box to sit down to talk.

Rocky and bullwinkle sit in the box where Aesop led.

Aesop sighed.

"You boys survive in the chaos huh?"

Rocky  begin to confused with questions.

"Aesop... Where is everybody?"

Aesop Responded with a anguish tone

"Everyone is fine... but we don't know where they are. You boys run and hide while everyone hides. there is no escape from the dome."

As rocky and bullwinkle was shocked what he talk about. rocky take a quick a fly high peek making sure if he it right. as the time he's in the air, he was shocked notice Aesop was right. The dome was fill with glass with small  tiny Red outlined diamonds.

As rocky landed down back the alley with a shocked speechless expression.

"He's right, Bullwinkle. We're trapped."

Rocky and bullwinkle look at aesop with an upset look.