Chapter 12- The Smoking Chicken

In the forest, Rocky, Bullwinkle and M.T are sitting in rocks to figure things out.

"I wanna know... How did the toons got their powers? That does not male sense." M.T asked.

"After we had our good runs. Jay ward gives us powers, any powers!" Rocky said as he continued "only supportive or minor characters gives him powers except main characters cause they don't need too cause we're popular.".

M.T was still in confused.

"But... you fly, right?" They said.

"I'm a flying squirrel! They're exist in reality!" Rocky argued.

Bullwinkle calms his squirrel husband down.

"Now, now... we gonna get a plan to stop C. Rabbit!".

"How?! Look at what he did this time!" Rocky showing the magma that causes almost destruction in the town.

"This must be C. Rabbit's power, Magma." M.T said.

"I wish we could save everyone... but... we don't feel it. Something is wrong with us." Rocky sighed.

"Yeah... it's still missing." Bullwinkle agreed.

"Yes indeed, missing that you never know."

They hear a strange voice. As when they turn to see who it was, it was an old character by the name Henry Cabot Henhouse III (or super chicken as heard). His eyes are filled of bags, wearing a robe, wearing a hat, wearing glasses, and holding a smoking pipe.

 His eyes are filled of bags, wearing a robe, wearing a hat, wearing glasses, and holding a smoking pipe

"SUPER CHICKEN?!" The duo said in a same time in surprised.

"Boys, you know me." Super chicken scoffed while he inhale the pipe and blow out the smoke. "Call me henry.".

"Yeah, but we prefer Super chicken." Rocky said.

Super chicken... or henry yelled.

"SUPER CHICKEN IS FUCKING DEAD!".

They all went a silent for a moment till henry took a deep breath.

"My apologies. I'm... retired of being that bastard.".

"What?!" The duo cried in shock.

Henry role his eyes from the duos' reaction.

"Just come with me, you shitheads."