Chapter 3- The Arrival of C. Rabbit

As dot keeps singing, everything goes red.

everyone in the party notice the red clouds came and feel the heavy wind.

Dot stop her singing when she discover the red clouds roaring in.

She started to pout while look at the sky.

"Hey! What's the big idea?" She said "I'm trying to sing here!".

Out of nowhere, the clouds echoed a loud noise that almost hurt the crowed in the party ears. rocky and bullwinkle on the other hand, came to the stage to where the noise coming from. even yakko and wakko came the stage too.

Suddenly, the cloud make the clear away from the strange sky ship came in close to the party.

Everyone gathering to see the ship in the sky. The sky ship is big, red and black, and the window as red line between it (represent as a "scar").

As the sky ship stops, The door from the front of the ship begin to open itself.

Everyone was speechless to see who is coming.

A anthropomorphic tiger wearing a black suit with red stripe lines came to the sky looking bottom to see everyone in the party.

he pick up a vintage-like microphone and speaks. he clear his throat to announced.

"Attention all toons! you are now our poisoners under the-"

"Hey! Can you keep it down?!" Yakko interrupting "My little sister is trying to sing!".

The tiger himself ain't happy to be interrupted. He continued.

" you are now our poisoners under the leader of all toons, C. Rabbit! Bow down to your new leader or he will be offer your regret.".

The Tiger himself walks away from the crowd, headed back to the ship only notice the rabbit is waiting from him.

"My, my, Rags." The rabbit smiles wicked "What a luscious speech.".

Rags blushed.

"Geez, Thanks Cru-".

"Please, call me... Master." C. Rabbit interrupted.

Rags agreed quickly.

"Yes! Yes! My... Master."

Crusader begin to climb up to his circle shaped hoverboard and headed to the sky ship door.