Chapter 7- Warner-ing

Meanwhile in Frostbite falls, Around of the town has grown into chaos. Away of the buildings, The mountains that are we close to the dome.

The survivors in the mountains are none other than Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.

Wakko sitting down as he feel sad. Yakko came in to him to comfort him.

 Yakko came in to him to comfort him

"Hey, it's ok little bro. They'll find us."

Wakko look up to his older brother, while he is still upset.

"What if they never find us?" He askes sadly.

Yakko's expression changed into worry. He begin to sit down to be with his brother.

"Don't say that. They... didn't search us enough. They're still finding us.".

As wakko is still upset, Wakko pulls out a snack from the reunion party and eats it.

"Hey dot, Are you worried about dads too?" Yakko asked while looking at dot.

Dot didn't listen what yakko ask her. She hide her face and so does her arms crossed.

"Dot?"

"I...i don't know. Either I am worried or not. I'm just angry.".

Yakko and Wakko notice as they heard of what she said. They look at each other and then look back at their sister.

"W-what do yo-... are you okay?" Yakko asked.

Dot felt flitch.

"It's just... Dad didn't sing with me back in the party. Our moose dad. He promise me we can sing it together... but why did he had to shut me out?".

Yakko respond.

"He didn't shut you out, he just-"

"I know what i saw!" Dot interrupted shouty.

There was a moment of silence. Hearing dot's rant was something new to them to listen to.

Wakko walk to his sister.

"Is there something we can cheer you with something to make feel better?"

As dot is trying to say something. Suddenly, she felt something in her skirt. It was her phone ringing. As she pick up who is she calling her, it was her dad, Bullwinkle.