Chapter 1- The start

In days earlier, The peaceful day in frostbite falls, Minnesota.

The heroes rocky and bullwinkle has done their heroic adventure for a long time.

They have retired of their adventure and decided to start a family. Years ago, Rocky and Bullwinkle were back then announce them as LGBT toon citizens in town. And they adopt 3 cartoony kids from a different studio, Yakko, Wakko and Dot warner. They are a happy family.

As the smell of fresh flowers in the air of summer, the family start off their relaxation at home.

The warner kids are at their Water tower-shaped Tree house for their thrilling plans for summer.

"Alright gang." Yakko said with a joy smile "let's see what are we gonna do in the summer.".

As they sit in circle on their white fluffy circle rug, they tried to think how and they gonna do today.

Dot pull out her list of any movie plans tonight.

"I think we could have a family movie night."

"But, didn't we already did that yesterday?" Wakko asked with his tongue sticks out.

Dot roll up her list

"I suggest we could pick either 'Encanto' or 'Luca'"

Wakko begin to pull his sandwich-making set

"I say we can make a sandwich making challenge." He said by hold a piece of loaf and a bottle of ketchup.

Yakko lay down relax trying to think of anything.

"This is getting boring"

Wakko and dot agreed with their big brother.

Dot begin to look the view in the window.

"I wish we could get toon abilities." She sighed.

"We can't we?" Wakko asked.

Yakko clear his throat.

"You see sibs, Toons are created to be earn any power abilities besides toony abilities to a gift award for hard work famous. Sadly, if a toon made as a minor like us... we can't due to will not take responsible."

Dot and wakko are sad by not getting abilities.

"Wanna see what our dads' doing?" Yakko asked their little siblings.