Chapter 9- Hidden Passage

Later, During in the Chaos of Frostbite Falls, Rocky, Bullwinkle, And the Mysterious M.T are outside of the Birdbath statue waiting to think of the plan.

Rocky and bullwinkle were confused at first thought why the robot guards aren't getting to Rocky and Bullwinkle.

"Huh, weird." Bullwinkle said with an confused look. "The armies aren't attacking us... but why?".

M.T being to make them wondering.

"Maybe... They heard about me. The... Toon who's is strange enough to be powerful that makes the robots go away.".

Rocky and bullwinkle look at each other then look at M.T.

"Well, That's does it makes any sense." Rocky shrugged.

"Well it does now." M.T chuckled.

Rocky and bullwinkle are not amuse what M.T just said.

"So, now what are we gotta do?" Rocky asked "Director Peachfuzz said about The pen is worth of protected if we keep on living. But she does not know what's the truth about this pen."

M.T begin to think as they tried to figure it out. Then it pops up.

"Rumors says only a statue of your creator will give you the answers."

Rocky and bullwinkle started to feel something remember.

"We know where it is!" They said in the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the others went to the other side of the building of the town. In the empty grass area, they met up to a strange man statue... The Jay ward statue.

They all look at the statue.

"Hey jay..." Rocky Amused.

"It's been a while." Bullwinkle said with a longing expression.

M.T begin to look at the legacy creator, They stumped.

"So... that's him, huh?" M.T asked softly.

They grow an upsetting expression. Rocky and Bullwinkle notice M.T's depressing look.

"Are you ok?" Bullwinkle asked.

M.T wipe of their tears.

"It's just...".

They calmed as he spoke

"...I haven't seen my creator in years. He... left us."

"Us?" The duo asked.

M.T shocked of what they said. They look at the duo.

"I had a friend who thought we can be together forever no matter what happen... but things change, but he changed in a bad way and i never refuse to say that name.".

Rocky and bullwinkle wanted to comfort M.T but had to focus on the job.

They continued to look at the jay ward statue. Rocky notice something on the statute. There are some notes carve on the leg.