Epilogue- Adventure Never Dies

a week pass after the events what we call now as the "Harecalypses". everything has been changed after that.

Peachfuzz makes making admins with her best friend, Oswald. He was back to work since that. Thanks to Mr. Peabody to help her with fixing her problems

Speaking of Mr. Peabody, He promise to his son, Sherman that he should never keep a secret away from him again.

Dudley visit to his ex girlfriend in prison times. Dudley doesn't feel like a jerk anymore. he can afford seeing his ex than being a jerk in public.

Aesop has going to therapy to dealt the cope of his late-son. He will always remembers him.

Henry has return to became as Super chicken after finally quit smoking. Fred is proud of him and that they both spent time together.

Sivar studies all of the robot armies and took research for what and how it works. He finally does not have a feel to be perfection after all. His mom was right, He is perfect the way he is. 

The goop was no longer exist since the explosive. and why about the ink you asked?  Well, Bullwinkle can't handle of keeping the ink pen. He give it to Director Peachfuzz for protect it again. cause he gives her a second chance. Speaking of the director, She changed some details since her new powers. She give herself a tattoo of Rose with techno symbols around it. And even own 2 bracelets in each wrist of similar colors as Rocky and Bullwinkle.

and finally, Rocky and Bullwinkle are finally go back to do adventures again, this is can bring their kids too for bonds and anything. 

After all of their friends had to go home, they all took a group photo together for each other. and Bullwinkle given got a new photo album so it could never damaged again. What about his Ink Master ability you might ask? Well, He might not use it often. but someone mess with his family, He'll use it to protect love ones.

The Jay Ward statue has been replace after hearing a shocking reveal after Bullwinkle explain everything. The statue replace with a new one. it's a Rocky and Bullwinkle statue. The hidden passage was now no longer there after the dead body report.

Rocky and Bullwinkle reminds that You don't have to hide your feelings from your friends and love ones. 

Thanks for the Adventure

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Thanks for the Adventure.

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van Rocky and Bullwinkle: Fluffy tails and Forgotten Trails 🎉