Chapter 6- C. Rabbit's Plan

Meanwhile back in frostbite falls. In the sky, C. Rabbit's sky ship was still there.

C. Rabbit's lair was big and much red and black color. C.Rabbit has a long stairs for a tower for his throne.

However, C. Rabbit was his hoverchair while on his Sci-fi keyboard trying to think of anything to his plans.

 Rabbit was his hoverchair while on his Sci-fi keyboard trying to think of anything to his plans

As he thinking of his plan. The door knocks way behind him.

"Enter." He said.

The door opens itself to the right. Rags, C. Rabbit's Assistant has came to his lair.

"Master..." Rags said in confidence "...there been some good and bad news.".

C. Rabbit sighed from annoyance hear the "good news and bad news" trope quote. But he had to listen.

"What is the bad news, Rags?".

"The bad news is Rocky and Bullwinkle are no longer signal to where they are. They're on the run.".

"BULLSHIT!"

Crusader rabbit yelled as he slammed his fist.

Rags asked slightly.

"I see you wanted you kill them just because they are popular than you, correct?".

C. Rabbit almost had his eye twitch. He press a button was a close in the hoverchair that had a manchette arm.

As he still sits on the hoverchair, it made the chair zoom fast close to rags.

Rags covering his face if he thought he is getting killed. Luckily, it didn't hit him. The hoverchair was this close to him.

C. Rabbit's face is almost to Rag's face. As he gives him a serious stare. He grab on Rags' suit hard to get closer.

"I may wanted to kill those bastards, but i want the magic pen!"

"S-sir..."

"The magic pen is the same pen that Jay ward created us! With the combine the pen and the pencil, The power will be ours and all toons will be dead! And with that pen, The pen should've choose me as the Ink Master!"

Rags gulped from C. Rabbit. As C. Rabbit lets go of him, headed walk back to his desk. Rags grow a bit of sweat.

"Well maybe we can't kill all the toons first?".