Chapter 20- New Changes, New Cessation

After fixing the town from the chaos, everything went back to normal.

All of Rocky and Bullwinkle friends surprised the duo a remodel of their house. They were happy and impressed that their home was built again. Yakko, Wakko and Dot were upset that their Treehouse was gone after the fire. But Mr. Peabody surprised the Warners kids a new tree house with a similar as the former one they use to have. They give the world's smartest dog a hug.

All of their friends ask The duo if they would like a second chance to continued the reunion party.

They all agreed that they can restart the party. But with a few changes.

As they finished remodel the stage. Bullwinkle had made his promise that his adopted daughter, Dot can sing with him.

As they got on stage together they begin to sing together.

Everyone cheer and enjoy the Father-Daughter singing bond

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Everyone cheer and enjoy the Father-Daughter singing bond.

Rocky who is in behind the stage, is proud of them for being having some best family bond together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Peabody had created a replica arm for rags when he lost his arm in the chair.

As he finished the robotic arm. Peachfuzz approach to him.

"Hey, pebs.".

Mr. Peabody look and notice peachfuzz was standing there.

"Director Peachfuzz, How's a going?" Peabody asked "and... Thank you for saving me back there.".

Peachfuzz begin to sit next to him where the big rock is.

"I was... i bit of a paranoid since we fight." She mentions "but hey, i got my old friend back... but i don't know how can i make amends to my best friend back at work.".

Mr. Peabody puts the gear down and he comfort her.

"I'll help." Mr. Peabody said.

Peachfuzz chuckled as she cover her scar in her eyebrow.

Sivar watches them getting along again feeling so happy. then he felt a tap on his shoulder. it was Sherman behind him.

"Sivar! i just wanna come by and tell you that thanks for everything." He said "You're Half- toon, Correct? Rocky and Bullwinkle tell me about it. but hey, Being a hybrid toon makes you awesome!".

Sivar smiles hearing sherman. he chuckled in joy. 

Everyone had a good blast of the party and turns out not a bad party after all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the party, Rags had of change of mind about living at frostbite falls. He wants to go anywhere that he could be who he will be.

Everyone went to the train station to had to say goodbye to rags.

"You really had to go?" Rocky asked "We just wanted to get to know you.".

"You do know me, Rocket." Rags said "You know who i was but... i wanna be someone new that makes me who i wanna be.".

"Well... Does that mean this is goodbye?" Bullwinkle asked.

"Not fully. But i will always be in your family, Bullwinkle." Rags chuckled.

The train has appeared behind them. As the train release people off the train, Rags is ready but was stopped as some of rocky and bullwinkle's friends came to talk to him a bit one last time.

"I thought you were a stranger in the bar." Mr. Peabody said "but, You really care for your friends when you changed.".

Rags chuckled.

Then, Lesso approach to him.

"When we met, I don't trust you." She said giving her a death stare, then changed "but, i guess i was a little... picky.".

Rags pats lesso on the back of no big deal.

And finally, Super chicken came to a small talk.

"I got nothing say but..." he said "...You're cool.".

Rags smiled.

He begin to get his stuff, as he headed to the train door. He was interrupted stops by Rocky and Bullwinkle hugs him.

"Come back to visit anytime, Rags." Bullwinkle said as he was spread a tear.

Rags hugs them back and whisper them behind the ears.

"Please... Call me M.T.".

As the Hugs stopped, Rags Headed to the door. Before he goes on, He gives them a wave of goodbye with his replica arm that Peabody made for him.

 Before he goes on, He gives them a wave of goodbye with his replica arm that Peabody made for him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He made it to the train. the train has sped off as it goes by. Rocky and Bullwinkle gives Rags... Or now nicknames M.T a wave of goodbye,

"You think is this the end of the adventures and our story?" Bullwinkle asked to Rocky.

"No, Cause Adventures never dies." Rocky said with confidents.

Bullwinkle smiles at his husband. they all look at their friends who are relief of all of the chaos.

"Hey. What should we call the apocalypses name for the history?" Rocky asked.

Bullwinkle thinks for an name for the apocalypses till he finally got one.

"I know! The Harecalypses!" 

Everyone laughs from that name.

Rocky and Bullwinkle: Fluffy tails and Forgotten Trailsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें