Chapter 19- Resurrect

After the Sky ship has been finally explode. Everyone cheered that it's finally over.

The dome that C. Rabbit made suddenly started to disappeared.

Everyone landed on the ground safety as they all cheer of their victory.

Peachfuzz and sivar on the other hand watches wanting for Bullwinkle that if he makes it.

He does. He turns into the ink master while caring Rags who is still concussion. He was turn to liquid to get out of explosive.  

They all towards him for how they are so proud of them. 

As Bullwinkle Turn back to Normal, He sees Peachfuzz was still carried the deceased rocky on her arms. She was down and sad as she gives rocky to bullwinkle. as Bullwinkle carried him. He broke down in tears as his both knees where down.

"Rock'... I love you. And... T-Thank you... for being with me and our family too."

A tear drop bullwinkle made was drop to the heart of Rocky where he was stabbed. Suddenly, a sparkle came to rocky's heart. In Rocky's injury, it started to grow back. Which leads to Rocky started to open his eyes. He is back.

"Bullwinkle?" He said in a weak tired voice.

Bullwinkle quickly he open his eyes when he hear the voice. He sees Rocky was back in his arms.

"Rock'?"

"Bullwinkle!".

"Rocky! You're back!".

They both spin at their reunion in tears. Bullwinkle was so happy that his husband was back to life.

 Bullwinkle was so happy that his husband was back to life

Rocky was happy too. He was happy to hear Bullwinkle's voice again.

Everyone were happy for Rocky's return. Yakko, Wakko, and Dot tackle them for a happy reunion. They were all filled of happy tears.