Chapter 11- Weapon Warners

Meanwhile somewhere in the same mountain tunnel where the warners left off. They are still waiting for anything happen of their boredom.

"It's been hours of being in the mountain waiting for someone to pick us up." Wakko said while sitting on a rock.

"Tell me about it." Yakko sighed.

He notice his sister is still upset about bullwinkle.

Yakko walks to his lil sister and next to her.

"Still mad about dad?" He asked.

Dot didn't say a word but nodded.

Yakko continued "Sis, don't be angry at dad for he avoid you. And i get it, you wanted to help him but... that does mean you could get frustrated by fail of her helpfulness."

Hear what yakko said made dot understood. She hid her face in shame.

"Before our dads adopt us... Moose dad told me 'helping people is a healthy way to show how much you care someone who always there for you'. He inspire me, yakko.".

Yakko comfort his sister.

Suddenly, a loud noise coming from the distance. It was a jet from the s.h.h.

At it, someone approach to the warner kids. Thought it was a stranger. But luckily, it was Director Peachfuzz.

"Hello, Warner brothers and sister." She said walks to them "i am not trying to hurt you all. No time to talk, just get to the jet, now!".

Hear peachfuzz's tone sound serious. The warner kids had a agree to follow peachfuzz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the jet, Peachfuzz stares at the warner kids with her both hands are under her chin like she was waiting for something happen.

The warner kids are confused of why took seriously.

Yakko finally speak.

"So... our dads said you are the ones are got keep in eye on us, right?".

"Yes... but i can't." Peachfuzz said.

"WHAT?!" The warner kids said at the same time.

Peachfuzz continued "I'm not a good babysitter to keep on eye on you kids. But i can help you to find your dads.".

As they arrive the S.H.H location in frostbite falls, The warners follow peachfuzz in the hallways.

"My agents and i have to decided to do what can we do to make you kids need to protect frostbite falls."

The warners are shocked and confused.

"What do you mean us protecting frostbite falls?!" Dot asked in disbelieve.

Yakko chuckled "Hopefully, this is a crazy woman will explain-".

He got interrupted by Peachfuzz's glare.