God like speed

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You groaned, you opened your eyes, you took a glance from your surroundings. You didn't know where you were. You felt like you were having a headache for such a long period of time.

Based from your surroundings it seemed like you were in a cave, it was dark but luckily there was light.

You stand up and walked through the path where light was, finally you were out of that cave.

Outside there was sand and sea
"Where am i?" You asked yourself, "How did I got here? Why don't I remember? Is my memory damaged? "
You looked through the sea, it was pleasing. the sound of waves, clear water.

You sat down at a small rock to rest for a bit. Everything was new to you.You looked through the palm of your hand.
"Who am I? " you asked yourself again, you didn't even know who you were. Was your memory damaged that badly?

You stand up and started to walk in hoping to find a dirt road or just a pathway. You found a pathway! You went there and continued to walk, everything was going smoothly than expected.

You walked for about 5 minutes, and you saw an odd looking creature. It had a mask and fur all over it's face. It sounds like it was speaking a language, foreign language?

You went up to it expecting it to be rather friendly. You made a loud noise.
And it brought it's attention to you. "Hey there, odd looking creature, can you tell me what this world is ? " you asked it.

It didn't respond and suddenly dashes to your direction. Of course it wasn't friendly why did you even went up to it? You were dumbfounded.

While it was dashing to you it stopped and pulled out a bat. Unexpected! You dodge it's attack and kick him at his chest where he flew and landed to a rock. We're you this strong?

"Woah... We're I this strong? " the odd creature faded away like thin air. You continued to walk the pathway, nothing unusual happened. And you jinxed yourself there was a huge creature! It was bigger than the creature you fought with earlier.

It had a big axe, there was also the creature you fought earlier but make it three of them. You gulped. Surely your gonna lose.

You decided to just hide from the bushes and sneak away from them. But... Just your luck there was another one of them! Instead it had a crossbow
"Oh shi-" you almost cursed, to be honest it kinda jumpscared you.

You dashed and punched that creature on the face, which led to make the other enemies face you. The big guy ran to you aswell as the other ones. It was a nightmare.

You have enough guts to go against them, you went for the the small ones first since they're weak. You dashed like lightning they haven't even noticed you moved. You punched the creature you we're aiming for and faded away, the two creature pulled out a bat just like the earlier one. But the other one has fire on it's bat.

"Come at me! " you smiled and shouted, you we're on your game face. You punched 2 of them at the same time using both of your hands. They flew across to the ground and faded away.

Now for the final boss. It suddenly pulled out a fire it look like a slime it puts it on it's big axe and made it's axe fire. It dropped it at your direction but you dodged it easily. You went for the first attack buy you felt a feeling to not to.