What is "Power"

The wind howled through the trees, bending their branches in its powerful gusts. 

The air was thick with tension, as everyone in the room held their breath, waiting for the outcome.

As someone finally broke the silence, 

"So you are the only one here? Hm... I thought I might get to meet your grand strategist." The mysterious woman stated.  " She is the one that's been causing our forces so much trouble. The fact that the resistance has even held out for this long is thanks to her. "  "But soon..." she continued, " the resistance will fall. They are no match for the might of the shogun's army... her schemes mean nothing now. " she stated triumphantly. 

" We have already rooted out those behind the resistance. All who have dishonored the Almighty Shogun will be punished." She issued an imminent danger with her words. "I have faith in Her Excellency , and in the resistance. " Gorou retaliated. " The Vision Hunt Decree is a brutal injustice. Our resistance has only just begun! " Gorou directed his anger upon them by raising his voice. She scoffingly expressed her disbelief. "...It is futile. There is one other thing. I'm sure you've seen the recent arrest warrants. I trust that unknown traveler is somewhere among your forces now. "  " I will make you a deal. Hand her over to us, and you'll buy yourself some time. A respite from the bloodshed would be advantageous to both sides, would it not?" she asked. 

"So that's why you brought reinforcements, just to get---" 

"She is of great importance to the Almighty Shogun."  she cut him off. " But the way i see it, she is expendable to the resistance. " 

"That's where you're wrong---she means just as much to us. As a member of the resistance,  she's a comrade, I'll never surrender her to you. " Gorou turned down the offer immediately. "The resistance never betray it's own." Her excellency made that clear to everyone from the very beginning."  Gorou's brow furrowed.   

~

You could already hear a lot of footfall in the surrounding area as you followed a colleague to the supposed premises.
You were alerted that there were many enemies ahead.

"General Gorou!" Razi yelled while running.

As soon as you stepped into the premises, you spotted the general and a woman having a neck-to-neck chat with each other.
And, indeed, you were right, at the back of the woman was an army. An armful of foe's. It became apparent to designate that the woman was in clear charge of authority.

You touched down late, so as a sad upshot, you only heard a portion of the acrimonious discourse.    

"Razi...and the traveler! What are you doing here?" he asked.  "Were here to help you and its my duty as a member of the resistance! " you said.  He chuckled " It would appear our time to fight side-by-side  has finally come. "  

" Yes, indeed.

"Well, well... speak of the devil." the woman let out a not-so-friendly smile.  She looked directly at you and opened her mouth, "I've been eager to meet the individual whom The Almighty Shogun desires to see so strongly. "   ---- The Raiden Shogun wants to see me again?       Lost in contemplation, you forgot that someone was speaking to you in the real world.  

She scoffed in utter disbelief. "So you're not even paying attention to what I'm saying? I must admit, you have a lot of nerve."  She extends her right arm. "Your actions proves that you have more bravery in you than I originally thought. And now you're here,  I have a proposal..." She lowers her right arm.