Lover?

! Time skip !

You and scaramouche arrived at the exact location where the boat was docked.

Then, out of nowhere, a mechanism began to move, revealing stairs leading up to the boat and splashing water.

Scaramouche then swiftly went on the stairs walking up. He turned and said, "Cmon, hop on" before turning his head, commanding you to move.

You quickly walked up to the stairs with scaramouche. When you and him were on board the mechanism started moving again, and the stairs vanished.

After that, the boat began to sail.

As you followed him, Scaramouche went inside a room. Inside the room was two couches that was big enough to be slept on.

Scaramouche sat in one of the couches.
"Sit" he said placing his palm on the couch commanding you to sit next to him.

You then sat down beside him.

The atmosphere was awkward.

You didn't look at him, you were just looking at the floor. "It will take us about 30 minutes to go to inazuma, so feel free to sleep. " he informed, breaking the silence.

You nod but still continued to look at the floor. Scaramouche noticed you and tried to talk to you but stopped, leading to mind his own business.

Was he afraid if he was going to make you uncomfortable?

Scaramouche looked up and closed his eyes, revealing his sharp jawline.

You finally took a glance of scaramouche as you found him sleeping.

You then waited until you and scaramouche arrived at inazuma.

! Time skip !

As 30 minutes passed by, you finally arrived at your destination, Inazuma.
You looked at scaramouche, who's still sleeping. You decided to poke him on the shoulder, to wake him up.

Scaramouche then opened his eyes. "We're here" you said. Scaramouche quickly went up, "let's go" as he exited the room.

As you exited the room with scaramouche, you take a good look of inazuma and scanned the citizens. The people looks gloomy, you stated to yourself.

"This is ritou, it's the entry port of inazuma" scaramouche informed. "Ahh" you nodded. Then the mechanism before showed up once again revealing stairs.

"After you" scaramouche implied. You then went down the stairs first as scaramouche followed you.

You were standing at the grounds of inazuma, Ritou. Scaramouche walked towards to the inspector.

"Hello please state your name, identity and the purpose of your visit" the inspector instructed. "Scaramouche and y/n" you said, "we're both... "

"Lovers" scaramouche interrupted, he then grabbed your arm and pulled you closer. "We're here for our honeymoon vacation" Scaramouche smiled.

It left you flustered, you didn't know how to react creating an awkward smile. "Ahh, good for you two, may i ask where are your entry papers? "

"Here" scaramouche then gives the entry papers to the inspector. "All right the papers are all in order, Welcome to Ritou! "

You two then walked off. "Why'd you- "
"Can you think of any better than that? Plus the reason that we are going here as lovers is reasonable, am I right? " he said in a flirty tone.

You didn't response. "Heh" he chuckled.
He then let go of your arm, "The traveler isn't here yet, I already have bought a place for us, so we'll wait there. "