We meet again

(TW! THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL HARASSMENT, PLEASE SKIP THE SEXUAL HARASSMENT IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE!)

You take a rest at the grass, giving no fuck at life.

You stared at the stars shimmering for all its glory. You sat down and examine your surroundings. This was obviously not a place where you can sleep. You stand up and started to look for a place to sleep.

Thankfully you saw a campsite that has two tents and a campfire. The perfect place to take a long nap. You went over there catiously to see if any enemies was surrounded by it. Just how bad your luck was?

There was 4 people with a crossbow, knife, a hammer and a shovel. They looked like they were looting the tents.

You went over there and made a loud stomp to attract there attention and it worked. The one with the hammer ran to your direction and made his hammer high up to the sky to hit you with it.

He was so slow. You dodged it easily, you punched his arm making him drop his hammer. You swiftly grab the hammer and you attacked him with it. He died and slowly faded away.

The other guy threw his knife directly to you, you ducked and dashed at him. You saw the open spot, it was his tummy. When you were close at him he went in for a punch but you slide your head and strike your hand to his arm just like you did with the hammer guy.

You then lift up your right leg and hit it on his stomach. "Two more to go" you went for the guy with the crossbow. You snatched his crossbow away and threw it across the cliff. You twisted his arm making him scream in pain "sorry" you whispered. You then kicked his stomach like you did with the other guy.

"Hey, Last guy, sorry for killing your friends, you must be sad, haha. " you tilted your head and laughed awkwardly. You walked your way to him. The last guy shivered and got down on his knees. "P-please don't kill me! I'll do a-anything! " he begged.

You felt sorry for him. "Really? " you asked. "Y-yes!" He replied with a shiver tone. "Okay! Can you tell me everything about this world? " you asked him and smiled innocently.

"Everything... About this world? " you nodded your head. "What do you want to know first? " he politely asked. "Hmm... Tell me all of the monsters, creatures and bad people like you that rome around this world"

"O-okay... Theres ruin guards, fatui skirmishers, cicin mages, treasure hoarders, hilichurls, mitachurls, pyro and cryo regisvines and slimes, t-thats all I know... " he replied. "What's pyro and cryo?" You asked "cryo is ice, pyro is fire. They are elements"

"Is there more? " "yes, theres seven elements, cryo, pyro, electro, geo, anemo, dendro and hydro. " he replied.
"Tell me about them. " you crossed your hands. "Electro is lightning, geo is earth, anemo is wind, dendro is nature, hydro is water. They can be visions. "

"Visions? " you tilted your head, your were very curious. "Yes, a vision is a gift bestowed upon those who dwell in Teyvat and are recognized by the gods.
They grant the user elemental abilities based on the element of their given Vision. "

"Really? Then how can you obtain one? " you asked "Well... When a person becomes worthy to have it or when a God recognizes your worth of a vision, you get one. But there are others who doesn't get a vision just like me. " he answered sadly.

"Oh... Iam sorry, I have three more questions to ask you. " " first what is this coin called?" You asked waiting for a reply. "Thats called mora, Mora is the main currency unit which is used to purchase various items. It is named after it's creator, the geo archon morax. " he replied.

"How many archons is there? " "7 archons, based on the elements"

"Alright here's the last question buddy! Then you can flee unharmed" you happily announced. The treasure hoarder was happy to.