The traveller

When you exited the building with scaramouche, he suddenly stopped, turned his head around revealing his side profile, looking at you. He was smirking.

You gulped. Why did he suddenly stopped? Was there something wrong?
"Is there something wrong? " you asked him confusedly.

"No, it's just that i was surprised about earlier, you telling us off. " he smirked.
"Sorry for earlier, it was just.. getting frustrating? " you apologized. "I know I shouldn't talk to you guys that way, sorry. " you lowered your head down, you humbled yourself.

"Are you forgetting it? I already told you to not lower your head, do you really want to disobey my order, it that what it is? " he asked irritatedly.

"No" you faced your head upward as soon as he mentioned about that. "Good... " he smiled.

He suddenly turned around his body and walked to your direction with his arms crossed smiling. He looked at your face then looked at your hand, he grabbed it with no hesitation.

You and his hand touching amongst eachother. His grip was warm, it was almost endearing. He stared at you smiling.

He then broke the eye stare between you and him and pulled you to his side.
"Let's go back now Y/n" he smiled happily, which made you smiled back.

Scaramouche is surprisingly heartwarming.

You and him went down the stairs back to the ground of liyue harbour, still holding hands. Scaramouche looked at you, he saw that you were looking around every where fascinated of your surroundings.

It looked like you were curious about liyue harbour, you wanted to travel around for a bit, a shame you need to go back to the campsite. "You want to look around for a bit? " scaramouche asked looking at you.

You swiftly looked at him back and nodded, you were surprised that he noticed you wanted to look around, it made you feel happy.

"Where do you wanna go first? " he asked smiling. "Up there, I am guessing it's a book store, I want to look into liyue harbours history, if there's history books there, I'd like to buy some" you pointed the shop and looked at him waiting for his response.

"Let's go" he replied. You nodded back and followed him, still holding his hand.

You went up to the stairs and it was indeed a book store. "Here" he handed you a bag full of mora. It was a lot than needed. "Thank you scara" you thanked him happily. He smiled back, tilting his head with his arms crossed and his back leaning at the wall.

You looked around the book store to find history books of liyue harbour. You finally found one! It was rather old but that makes it more ancient. You snatched it and opened it immediately.

When you opened it, there was a language you never heard about nor know it, it was written on all pages. And that where it hits you when you realized you don't even know the language yet in this world.

Meaning you can't read, you should've knew that from the beginning so you could learn it beforehand. You quickly closed the book and sighed.

Suddenly you felt a presence beside you. It must be scaramouche.

"Hello miss, is there a problem with your book? " you swiftly looked at who questioned you, for all you know it was not scaramouche's voice.

It was a young boy with dark teal hair and amber eyes. He was looking at you awaiting your response. "No, nothing..." you replied shaking your head. You were wary of this young man.

"Is that so? Well actually what you're holding is-" before he could tell you something you quickly left him and went to the receptionist.

You glanced at him and he was surprised that you just left him not being able to finish his sentence, he looked at you and your eyes met. You quickly broke it and talked with the receptionist.