Finally.

As his warm breath delicately brushed against the surface of your skin, a tingle of electricity coursed through your veins, leaving you in a state of disarray. The huskiness in his voice, laden with a hint of desire, sent shivers cascading down your spine.

 He was always straight to the point, that's Scaramouche, for you.     

"Scara...mouche...?" you whispered, your voice barely audible. In response, he embraced you tighter, his arms enveloping you with an intensity that made it impossible to escape his grasp. As the weight of anticipation hung in the air, Scaramouche's slender, veiny hands delicately wrapped around your waist making you not move a single inch. "I love it when you say my name..." A chuckle escaped his lips, resonating against your ear, as he uttered those words with a mixture of amusement and delight. The sound danced through the air, blending with the gentle rhythm of your shared breaths. His head remained comfortably nestled upon your shoulder, a position that seemed  possessive.  The way he savored the sound of his name rolling off your tongue...He loves it.  His laughter and the weight of his head upon your shoulder, in this moment, he is practically caging you. 

"Enough with the tasks and whatever," he said. With a swift movement, he lifted his head. "I want you. " His eyes sparkling with desire. " Y/n...can't I?" Before you could fully comprehend his intention, he pushed you towards the wall, a surge of adrenaline coursing through your veins. Just as your head was about to collide with the hard surface, his hand swooped in to protect you, creating a shield against the imminent impact.   In that moment, you found yourselves in such close proximity that every breath he took became palpable, every inch of his being etched into your consciousness.  His dark purple eyes remained fixated upon yours as he wandered towards your lips. You felt your heart racing. Amidst the electric tension, you noticed the dampness of his hair, droplets glistening in the faint light. The water still clung to his dark locks, a testament to his recent shower. He was in a black shirt and matching pants. And a hair towel draped casually around his neck.  This was the second time you saw him with his messy hair. 

In this suspended moment, the world faded into insignificance, leaving only the two of you entangled in a web of desire and longing. It was a moment where time stood still, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the depth of his gaze, the hunger in his touch.  The grip of his pale and slender hands, the comforting warmth of his presence, and the intensity of his gaze directed solely at you. His broad shoulders, almost blocking the light around, seemed to command attention.  

A moment of silence filled the room as the two of you looked deeply at each other.

He chuckled abruptly, a reaction that revealed a mixture of relief and lingering tension. "That was a close call... dangerously close," acknowledging the near loss of composure. He leaned his head against your shoulder, causing droplets of water from his hair to trickle down onto your own shoulders. With a firm yet gentle grasp, he pulled you closer to him. "You're really driving me crazy, Y/n"   he holds you tighter.

 "I think...I'm going insane. Whenever you're not around, it crushes me...completely. Do you understand? Do you understand the power you have against me? Do you understand that you're the only person who has ever made me feel this way? Fuck. " he smirks and then laughs, "Fuck..."   

He lifts his head and draws closer to your neck, he asks, "Don't you also enjoy this, Y/n?" 

 "Answer me."