Jealousy

"I am still... Alive?.." The fatui agent eyes widen and looked right at you. "Hah..My apologies for using too much force" you scratched the back of your head.

"It's okay, I underestimated you since you were a girl... I'll never think of that way ever again! thank you... "  the fatui agent replied while bowing at you to give out his thanks.

Why would someone give thanks for someone who beat the crap out of them earlier? You didn't really understand why he thanked you.

Not knowing what to react after he thanked you, you just gave out a sweet smile at him. He suddenly covered up his face. What happened to him?

Scaramouche was glaring at him at the most death dealing glare ever, the aura of him was frightening. Is he angry?

He looked at you and all of a sudden the frightening aura of him was gone in a blink of an eye. 

He looked angry a moment ago, what made him angry? "Sir? " you tilyed your head at him "hm? " he questioned.

"Are you angry? " you asked him, tho you were afraid of questioning him this. "What's with this sudden question, not at all, should I be? " he replied smirking.

"No sir, it's just that you were looking angry earlier, sorry I must have misunderstood. " you apologized.

Signora was looking at you smiling. "I hope we'll meet again secretary Y/N, I have to say I am most very interested in you, a shame that you already have a owner. "she said looking sad.

Scaramouche looked at her smirking and glaring right to her very soul. "Sincere apologies Signora, but I found her first, so she's technically mine. "  scaramouche glared at her deadly making the atmosphere tense.

The hydro healer was sweating, the fatui agent too. They don't even dare to even breath, it was suffocating for them.

Signora then looked at you. "Y/n if things with you and scaramouche are not looking too good, come to me. " she smiled. "I'll be off now" she walked out of the tent.

You looked at scaramouche, he looked pissed watching Signora go out of the tent. He looked up at the ceiling and sighed.

He then looked at the hydro healer and the fatui agent. "Out." He ordered them.
"L-lord scaramouche but he still needs to rest for a moment... " the hydro healer stuttered, shaking a lot.

"Do I look like I care? Are you trying to question my patience now? " he glared at her furiously. "I-iam sorry sir, I am d-deeply mistaken"  the hydro healer quickly went outside.

The fatui agent quickly got out of the bed and quickly ran to go out of the tent but when he was almost out of the tent, he fell and stumbled to the ground because of scaramouche feet getting at his way.

Scaramouche smirked. Holding out his laugh. "Watch your ways "
"I-iam sorry Lord scaramouche, I will" the fatui agent crawled out the tent.

Scaramouche was satisfied, he then looked at you. Your eyes met once again. "Y/n" he smirked. "Yes sir? " you asked him waiting for what he'll say.

"It's still your first day as my secretary, and you're already comfortable of calling me sir or Lord every time"

"Do you like calling me that? "

You were astonish by his question. Do you like calling him that way? Of course not, right? You've only just met him. But he's right you realized you were always comfortable whenever you're with him. Thats strange considering you guys just met yesterday.

Not to mention he seems to be rough with others but not with you. But back to the question. Yes or no

What's your answer?