Inazuma, the enternal euthymia.

The room was silent.

"Good night, y/n"

"Good...night" you replied.

You closed your eyes, you were still thinking about what happened earlier. It was all so sudden, you just can't seem to get it off your head.

You opened your eyes to take a glance of scaramouche. It seems like he was sleeping, you then looked at the ceiling and closed your eyes once again.

You thought sleeping with a guy must be uncomfortable but to your surprise it wasn't with scaramouche.

You realized you were comfortable around him.

Then you start to ask yourself, do you like him back?

Thoughts flitted through your mind.

I should just put it out of my mind and go to sleep peacefully, you stated to yourself.

Then you fell asleep.

(Time check: 8:45 pm)

Scaramouche POV

I couldn't stop thinking about her. I finally confessed, it feels so good getting it out of my chest.

I opened my eyes once more to take a glance of y/n looks like she was sleeping. I sat down slowly to not wake her up.

Her hair was scattered around, her white hair was glowing, I couldn't get my eyes off her.

She seems so peaceful when she's asleep, I smiled.

I layed down and looked at her. I placed my hand onto my eyes covering my sight. I realized that what I was doing was being a creep and eventually stopped.

I took a peek at her and smiled then closed my eyes.

KAZUHA POV (at the tournament earlier)

Y/n left in a hurry. I approached the traveller who was still laying down at the rock after being knocked out unconscious, her travel buddy, paimon, was worried for her.

"Aghhh... Traveller wake up! " paimon exclaimed, worried.

"Don't worry, paimon," I reassured, "the traveller will be OK." "Well, I hope you're right, kazuha! Paimon is worried!" she murmured, a mournful expression on her face.

After paimon said that, the traveller was starting to move slowly, opening her eyes.

"Traveller! " paimon yelled. "Are you okay now? Is your body still numb? " I asked concerned.

The traveller slowly sat down at the rock, one arm at her back supporting her body. "No... Iam okay" the traveller stated.

"Traveller!!! " paimon tightly hugged the traveller by her arm, swinging her head left and right. "I was so worried for you! "

The traveller smiled. "Traveller can you stand up firmly? " I asked. The traveller went off of the rock and carefully standed.

"Do you feel any pain? " I asked. "No, not at all" shaking her head. "Phew that's a relief! " paimon sighed. "The lady... " traveller quietly said.

"Oh yeah! That lady! At first she seems so harmless and nice but now shes so scary! paimon doesnt want to see her again, she gives me the chills... " paimon with a terrified look on her face.

"That lady is definitely someone I should look out for. " the traveller stated seriously.  "Yeah! You never know if she's with the fatui with that kind of strength! But she's just a traveler like you lumine, maybe...were just misunderstanding her? " paimon said tilting her head.