The reawakened vision

"Hm? " you tilted your head in confusion.

He walked closer to you making your distance with him closer. His eyes were shimmering, then a dash of wind passed by making his hair blow, as well as yours.

"May i bluntly ask a question? " he asked you. "Go on" you replied, you didn't know why he looked so astonished when you "reawakened" the vision.

Then you were starting to be getting curious and questioned yourself, "Why was he so surprised? "  you said in your mind.

"Who exactly are you? " he asked. In complete honesty, you didn't even know the answer to it. You didn't even know who you are.

But then you realized that you were acting as a traveler, wandering in Tevyat. You could just lie to him and make something up that's believable.

"I am just a traveller, trying to find the truth of this world. " you answered.
After you answered, he was just staring at you, your eyes met. You were staring at his red eyes which has a tint of yellow.

Why wasn't he talking?

"If I am done asking your question, then I shall take my leave. " you said, ready to go back. "Wait...! Please have some spare time with me here, it's something... Important. " he said while gently grabbing your wrist.

You were curious on what he was going to tell you that was "important" so you stayed.

"Thank you... " he thanked you sighing in relief. "So what's important? " you asked him crossing your arms.

"You just reakwakend a master less vision, this is...startling, but in a positive sense." He said, looking serious. You had no idea what a master less vision was because you were still unfamiliar with this world.

"A masterless vision? What is that, if I may ask? " you asked. "A master less vision is when after an allogene dies, their Vision deactivates, losing its color and becomes an empty husk without a trace of elemental power-"

"-Masterless Visions have a low probability of resonating with another person, but you did it, you reakwakend it! " he said, with yet another shocking look in his eyes.

You couldn't care less about how you reakwakened the master less vision because you weren't really impressed in yourself.

"Hm... So, who was the previous owner of this vision?" You asked him.

"It was...a good friend of mine " he replied. "Oh...Sorry for your loss" you quickly replied. "No don't be, well I think it's about time we go back? " he said smilling lightly.

You nodded. "Urm... iam sorry for being such a bother but I have a favor to ask" he said. "What is it? "  "After the tournament can you please meet up with me? " he asked.

"No, I'm sorry, but I won't be able to because I have a place to stay after this tournament. " you replied. "Ahh, it's alright, sorry for bothering you again, I hope to see you again, let's head back, shall we? " he said, smiling as he walked over to your side.

You nodded and began to walk towards the tournament grounds.

You and him walked together in silence. You broke the silence between you and him by asking, "May I ask what your name is?"

He smiled as he turned his head towards you, "glad you asked, kazuha, my name is kazuha," he replied. "Nice to meet you, kazuha" you replied giving him a small smile.

"Delighted to meet you too, Y/N"

You both returned to the tournament grounds. You scanned the area left and right for Beidou. However, she was nowhere to be found.