News spread fast

(There will be a character that I made up who is not from genshin but I will add in this story for more spice ig???)

You stumbled into someone as you entered the camp. "Ah sorry! " a voice of a male apologized quickly. You raised your head in order to see his face, it was a young man with a un ordinary appearance.

"I didn't mean to bump you, Lady....? "
He said with a skeptical tone."Let me introduce myself. My name is y/n, and I'm not sure if you know him, but a man by the name of Thoma told me to come here. "

"Thoma, ah! Yes, I do know him, and you're y/n, correct? " he asked. You nodded in response. "You're y/n! The one who won against the raiden shogun! " He yelled loudly as the members of the resistance camp set their attention to you.

You stood still and gave him a blank stare "I heard that the raiden shogun froze in mid air! Like she was a statue!" He continued, "Powerful individuals went to the scene and tried to break her free but they just couldn't after several attempts and efforts. As we are speaking right now she is still a living statue! How were you able to do that? Out of all, a God! Hah I bet the shogun army is frustrated right now! " he said.

"Words travel fast huh... " you murmured letting out a uneasy smile. "Oh and may I add, you were able to defeat a large number of soldiers quickly and witnesses claimed that you did it with ease! They said you only lift up one finger... And then boom! "

"Oh and also you-" "Stop... People are giving me stares and talking about me right now...pipe down!" you whispered to him, grabbing him by his shoulder, possibly making this as a threat.

"Why? Don't you want them to fear you? You'd be called the new mysterious, fearsome, strong, powerful lady, who faced off against the raiden shogun and prevailed!
You'd be alllll over the news and after that, you'd be famous!" he gave off a smug look.

"Hey, you're ruining everything! I wanted to come here with an air of humbleness, and I had already chosen and decided upon my personality for today but you... You are...nevermind." You said fuming as you stopped grabbing him by his shoulder. "Oh.... My bad. " he said brushing his hair back and fourth with his hand, awkwardly smiling.

You sighed. "Look, I apologize! Having the moniker "strong, amazing, exquisite, out of the usual, powerful, incredible, impressive, magnificent, extraordinary girl" seems to be something you surely didn't want! Surely... Sureeelyy! " He said with playful tone

"Okay, you are pushing it, wait, wait...what's your name? " you asked. "Razi... " he said that kinda not wanting to give it out but gave it out anyways. "Okay razi, your ass is pushing, PUSHING it that I'm going to- "

"Razi? What's going on here" as a man interrupted.

"General, this girl-! " as you interrupted, "Damn general, your timing is awful, why do I always----- Oh sorry, general...sorry I'm so weary right now, I'm not thinking right." You smiled awkwardly.

"Pft, yeah right... Okay... " he said smiling who appeared not convinced. Gorou communicated through his eyes telling him to stop as he did.
"Anyways... "

Gorou questioned, "Are you y/n?". You answered, "Yes, I am." "Ah, Thoma told me you'd be here soon, and when the traveler's vitality and health are restored, she'll be catching up with us. "
"That's good to hear! " you smiled.

"Should we talk in a nicer spot? " he asked as you nodded in response. You and razi followed him from behind. You then whispered to razi, "Why are you following him? Go to.... I don't
know....---somewhere that's not the spot he's heading" as you give him a frown expression. "I can follow who I want to, lady who doesn't want a extravagant and ostentatious title. " he bickered.