Teasing you is a hobby

You and scaramouche stared at eachother in silence.

"It just doesn't make sense that we don't know eachother before meeting....is that really possible? " you asked, the atmosphere and the mood of the room was the complete opposite of earlier.

" There's.... No answer, yet. ", " What really is confusing to me is...- " You waited patiently for him to finish the sentence, out of curiosity to hear what he had to say.

With a grumpy expression, he continued, "- that you are only saying this to me now, you didn't trust me enough before, that's why you didn't tell me before? I am upset." Completely altering the mood.

" Hey! You also didn't tell me before, do your no better! Saying all that makes you a hypocrite, you know?" you complained to him, as upset as scaramouche.

Your behavior towards scaramouche slightly changed. Is it because you told him every thing you felt? That's most likely the context.

---

Scaramouche gave you a startled expression. "Pfft... " he said, laughing.
Him laughing after, made you a little offended as you scoffed at him. "Seeing you upset is a new one for me. Infact It's making me love you even more. " scaramouche staring at you with his endearing eyes.

You were flustered, as always. " Enough with those... Cheesy lines, scara! It isn't gonna work on me. " you said, shamelessly lying.

"Oh~? But you secretly like it, right? " he leans his head on his hand. "Aren't you trying to convince yourself you hate it? "

You were thinking of a reply phrase to use against him but stopped when he asked-

"Do you want me to stop? "

"Cause I definitely can, if you say so. "
He smiled. "... Your answer? "

Gulp. Come on Y/n say NO! It's that easy... -

...So why are you not saying anything?!

"Cat got your-" before he could tell anything a noise interrupted.
SFX: Ding- doong!

The opportunity to get out of this situation!

You immediately stood up and ran as fast as you can to the front door leaving scaramouche frozen from saying anything.

But of course, you were naturally wary on who was at the door "Who's there? " you muttered. "Y/n, it's me Kazuha, sorry for abruptly coming here without you knowing... " Scaramouche was already at your back, You could feel his intense glaring at the door, well Franctly speaking the person at the door.

You cautiously opened the door. "Y/n!-"
Kazuha stopped as he saw a silhouette behind you and saw scaramouche glaring at him ferociously. "Kazuha, what are you doing here? No, how do you know I was here? " you asked him, suspicious of his sudden appearance.

"Oh- I apologize for my informal and sudden arrival, While I was strolling on ritou after you left, I saw you entering this house. That's why I knew you lived here. I went here to discuss something with you... But I didn't knew that there was also somebody living with you... "
Kazuha eyes went towards to scaramouche then back to you.

"Yes thats right we live with each other, so what? " scaramouche went in front of you and leaned on your shoulder, crossing his arm. The atmosphere went tense.

"I don't know if I have the right to ask but, y/n who's this? " he asked staring at you deeply. Scaramouche clearly didn't like him at all.

"Hes-", " I am her lover, so, who are you? " Scaramouche interrupted you and hugged you tightly from behind.
As kazuha witnessed his lovey dovey affection to you.