Raiden shogun

By inquiring, you sort of began to say, "Tho...?" without finishing his name, meaning to say you forgot. "Thoma! I am most delighted to meet you again,
miss y/n." He put out a heartwarming smile. Although it didn't warm your heart since you were still thinking about what happened earlier with him.

"Ahh Thoma!", "What brings you here? " you asked and fake smiled. As thoma was about to answer, you kept glancing beside you which was scaramouche, clearly pissed off. Thoma seems to notice your few glances and out of curiosity he glances beside you too to see a man glaring at him with an irritated look.

Thoma didn't expect that at all and was surprised but not in a good way. Thoma continues, "Oh...I..-I am here because the traveller wanted to invite you", " I can't exactly tell you the full details since there's someone beside you unrelated to this topic... " he whispered, side-eyeing scaramouche the entire time.

You nodded, and looked at scaramouche. "Sorry for not introducing him right away, this is my lover,.... Scara! " you awkwardly smiled.
Luckily Thoma didn't realize your awkward smile and went on saying, " Oh, really? I am sorry for not properly introduce myself! I am Thoma, you can say I'm.... Y/n's friend! " he smiled.

Scaramouches emotion didn't change he was still glaring at him, he glances over to you. You were signaling him with your eyes desperately trying to communicate with him. Just go with the flow! Act!, These thoughts running in your head that you truly want to shout out loud.

Surprisingly scaramouche managed to get the message. And in just a millisecond his gloomy, angry face switched into a happy, heartwarming smile. Which made Thoma surprised.

"Ah you're y/n's friend? " Thoma nodded in response. "Sorry for not introducing myself too, as you already know I am scara, Y/n's lover. ", " And go on with your conversation, I am not bothered at all" he said with a sarcastic tone in the end.

He turns his face where nobody can see and in a second his expression changes back.

"Thank you! ", " Can you go with the traveller and us? Is your lover okay with it?" He whispered. Cautiously glancing over to scaramouche if he was eavesdropping. And yes he is but is not making it obvious. He could hear their entire conversation since he has sharp hearing which Thoma didn't knew.

"Yeah he would definitely agree on me going, right, scara? " you asked, you and his eyes communicating with each other. ".... Yes" he said having a difficult time putting up a fake smile. "Thank you sir, I'm sorry that I abruptly came here but we must go now y/n, they're waiting for us" Thoma smiled.

"Mhm" you nodded, scaramouche was angry. "We'll get going now sir, thank you! " and just like that you and Thoma ran on the way to the suppose location.
While running Thoma tells you, "Here's the full details, the traveller invited you personally to go with us and help us fight the vision hunt decree. It seems that the traveler trusts you a lot, so we weren't against it." he smiled, "Thank you for helping us"

Jackpot.

"Iam indeed touched and honored, thank you and your welcome, thoma. " you 'smiled' "Ahem, well...we better better head fast, isn't that right Mr thoma? " you said, speeding up leaving thoma far behind. "Mhm, hey miss y/n let's call this a race! " as thoma ran faster trying to catch up to you. "Hah, even if you run faster it seems like you can't catch up to me, you better be kidding if you tell me that this is your best. " you smirked. "Haha! Getting cocky, huh? I thought this was a friendly race! " he said yelling since you were incredibly far away from him.

"You shouldve addressed this as a friendly race thoma, too bad you didn't, let's focus now, shall we?"
"I am already focused! Don't tell me you aren't miss y/n! " he smiled in an awkward way, seems like he really wanted you to say you already are.