Is this fate?

".... Kazuha? "

"Y/n!" Kazuha said, shocked on how you were at inazuma. "I knew that we would meet somewhere or somehow but I didn't think it would be this sooner. " kazuha smirked.

You were also shocked that kazuha was at inazuma. Out of all places, you and him met here, on inazuma where you have an important mission. To mention you have someone in inazuma to keep you accompanied, Scaramouche.

" So we meet again... Iam glad. " kazuha smiled endearingly, squinting his eyes.
"Iam... Glad too, but I may have to ask, what are you doing here? In inazuma? " you catiously asked.

"Iam afraid I cannot answer that unfortunately, I apologize, y/n." He said with a quiet, calm voice that is so pleasing to the ears.

"No it's okay, you don't have to apologize, it's not normal for a person to give out information to somebody they just met, I understand. " you smiled. "That's a relief... Though, can we talk about that reawakened vision?... Iam sorry if iam to blunt. " kazuha looked at you, as you looked at him. It was just like that time. The time where you and him met for the first time, wind blowing your hair, locking eye contact. You got a sense of deja vu.

Silence flooded the atmosphere. You could here the ocean waves as well as the wind. "Sure, we can" you said breaking the silence. " Do you know a man, who has white hair tied up, with an electric vision? " he asked.

Suddenly a scene flashed back to your mind, what he said felt so familiar, it was deja vu, you've seen that before, but how? What he mentioned, perfectly looked like the person in your flashback memory.

Kazuha noticed you weren't saying anything and just frozed. "Y/n, do you familiarize him? Tomo, his name. " kazuha asked seriously.

Tomo... Such a familiar name, why is it so familiar? All of this is so confusing.

"Y/n?" Kazuha asked again, grabbing your arm. "Oh" you finally went out of your head. "Sorry, I was spacing out, tomo was it? " you asked awkwardly smirking. "Yeah... Are you okay? You were spacing out in a long period of time. " kazuha asked concerned.

"Iam definitely okay, I was just spacing out, sorry for concerning you. " you said not facing and looking directly at him. "Y/n, it's okay if you don't answer my question, sorry if it made you uncomfortable I didn't intend too. " kazuha grabbing your arm again, desperately asking for your attention towards him.

Which worked.

"No, no it didn't made me uncomfortable at all. Iam sorry but... "
You cut yourself. Should you lie to him? Or tell him the truth? Do you trust him?

Hundreds of questions circuling your mind.

"Y/n? "

"Y/n. You keep spacing out, am I making you more uncomfortable? I can leave if you want, I'll understand. " kazuha looked at you, and only focused on you.

"Kazuha", " yes? " kazuha replied fast. "After you said his appearance, a memory flashed in my mind of him, tomo. I don't know... Why. " you honestly replied. Was telling him the truth worth it? Or did you mess up?

" A memory of tomo flashed in to your mind after I said that... Have you two met before? " kazuha asked. "No, never, not that I remember. Actually I woke up at a cave, I didn't have any memories, it was all just blank in my head. "

"You didnt remember your memories...? Did you hit your head or Is there any scar left on your head that seems like a bump? " kazuha continuously asking questions.

"No I don't remember hitting my head, but no too I haven't check if I had a bump on my head. " you replied, you and kazuha was communicating well.

"Let me-", kazuha interrupted and suddenly checked your head gently to see if there was any bump.