𝒞𝒜𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒟𝓍 - 𝒫𝑒𝓃𝒟𝓈 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓀𝑒𝓇 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)

I woke up late on Sunday and looked at my clock to say that it was one o'clock in the evening. Luckily it was still the weekend, so I did not have school so I decided that I would have a lazy day and just relax after the eventful day that I had yesterday. I kept thinking about Peter and how he really cared about me. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach again. Why did I have to like a guy that would not like me back? He was funny, kind and caring and I could not help but think about him? I walk downstairs to see my father cleaning up the mess and I offer to help him clean; we start to paint over the words, and I caught my father looking at me with a weird look. Then he got a call and now it was left to me to finish it all up for the day while he stayed in his office.

Now it was Monday, and I was lying in my bed; I was awake before my alarm, so I just laid there waiting for it to go off. I decided to give up on waiting for the alarm and just get out of bed and I jumped into the shower, shower, since I was up already. I finish in the shower and put a towel around my waist and head over to my closet to decide what I would be wearing for today. I landed on one of my favorite jumpers from my favorite artist and some jeans, grabbed my vans and bag, and headed downstairs for breakfast. I go downstairs and look at the work that I did yesterday, then head into the kitchen and see a note on the fridge from my father saying that he would not be home till late, like always.

I make a bowl of cereal, sit at the table, and scroll through Instagram. First was a meme of Star Wars that Ned posted with the hashtag of #MayTheForceBeWithYou and how excited he was to see the new movie with Peter tonight. Then was a poem about death by MJ and it had a dead rose on the side of it. I also decide to watch some Tv before I must leave and watch one episode of Doctor Who and then I look at the clock and see that it is 8am and that I need to start heading soon. I grabbed all my stuff and my keys and headed towards the door. I walked outside and saw Peter passing back and forward in front of my house. I did not say anything for a while and just watched him doing it. "Peter, what are you doing here? " I asked him, and he jumped from being scared. He would have to walk past the school to get to my house, so I was confused about why he was here. "Oh, May dropped me off so that I could walk with you because I wanted to check up after yesterday," he says, and I could feel myself begin to blush. Luckily it was cold, so he would think it was because I was cold, or so I hoped. I lock my door and then double make sure that I locked it, before walking over to Peter and we head towards the school.

He talked about how excited he is for the movie tonight and tells me that Ned and he are going to dress as Jedi. He was so excited about the lightsaber and how they were also cups and how he was going to fill it up with Pepsi. I just listened to him talked, he was so cute when he talked about the nerdy stuff and I liked that he did not care that they were nerdy. We made it to the school, and I was upset that it was over because I was enjoying my time alone with Peter. I saw MJ at the front of the school talking to Ned, well, I mean, Ned was talking and MJ was just reading, like always. Ned and Peter walk over to their lockers while MJ comes with me to my locker. She tells me about the book that she was reading and how it was about the meaning of death and why we would not be afraid of it. I look over at Ned and Peter talking, "So, anything new with your crush on Peter" she jokily says, and I give her a look which makes us smile.

"I honestly don't know what you see in him," she says playfully, hitting me on the side. "What are they talking about, anyway? " She says before going back to her book. "I'm sure they are just talking about nerd date to see Star Wars" I say and gets a laugh from her, "I knew I liked you for a reason" she says not looking up from the book, we talk about our weekend and about the robbery, and how it was weird that Peter disappeared. We hear shouting as we look over to see Ned and Peter were arguing about something, so we walk over to see if everything was ok and because we are nosey and what to know what is going on. Peter looked upset about something, and Ned just apologized repeatedly, "What's wrong?" MJ asked, and it shocked me that she cared but it was short-lived when she continued with, "actually I don't care." I could not help but laugh, but I stopped when Peter looked at me with a hurt look.