𝒞𝒜𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒜𝒟𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝓌𝑜 ~ 𝒜𝓃𝓉𝒟𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈 𝑅𝑜𝒶𝒹𝓈𝒜𝑜𝓌 𝒪𝓇 𝑀𝒶𝓀𝒟𝓃𝑔 𝑀𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓇𝒟𝑒𝓈

It's been a couple of weeks since Peter and I had the discussion when I arrived back at school. And I can still see the look of defeat on his face as I told him that I don't feel the same way nor do I remember feeling that way at all. It hurt me that I had to tell him this because from what MJ had been telling me, we really cared about each other. But I wanted to at least have a friendship with Peter, but he has started to avoid me altogether. Every time that he sees me in the corridor, he makes a quick U-Turn and walks away. And I understand why he is doing it, it doesn't make it hurt any less knowing the sadness that I am bringing him when he sees me.

I know that I'm not what he wants to be around right now, but that doesn't mean that we can't talk at least or even walk past each other in the corridor. I'm still the same person as I was before, just without my memories but he's treating me like a stranger at this point. But the same part of me feels like I'm being selfish with wanting to rebuild a friendship with him when he wants more. Maybe it's for the best that we keep our distance from each other. I don't want to give him hope that my memory will come back one day and we'll go back to how it was before. When in fact it might never come back.

But I have been putting in the work to maybe work out who I was before all of this, having conversation with students and teachers who knew me. But nothing is helping me jog my memory. But luckily I had the help of MJ, who was and is my best friend. I can understand why in the past I was friends with her because she has been by my side this whole time with readjusting to the school life-style again. She also has been helping me with finding how to earn my extra credits to pass the year, after being told that I don't have enough from the principal. 

She went with me to see a lot of the clubs that the school has to offer, but none of them are anything that I wanted to do. MJ keeps telling me about this decathlon team that she's on, and that I should join it but I don't know, Peter is on that team and I'm trying to give him the space that he wanted. And I'm sure he wouldn't be okay with me joining, so I'll just have to find another club, hopefully soon.

I also made some new friends, well new/old friends because apparently I knew them before but was never really that close with them. I became friends with Liz Allen after an accident that involved Flash, that may or may not have been caused by me but that's not the point right now. I was just standing at my locker, when Flash came loudly down the corridor and started picking on Peter calling him 'Penis Parker'. And I didn't know if Peter liking guys was public knowledge, and didn't want Flash to think that he could be homophobic and get away with it 

So I waited till Flash was walking past me to give him a little payback, just to see how he would like to have everyone laugh and make fun of him for once. So I may or may not have thrown my heaviest book from my locker at him and watched as he went face first to the ground with a loud thud. But I quickly realise what I had done, I had instantly regretted it and hid behind the lockers as my body was filled with panic and fear of him retaliating against me and doing something even worse. 

But with the overload of different feelings, there was also a bit of adrenaline that I felt about what I had done and couldn't help but smile a bit. I heard someone else laughing and looked over to see Liz making her way over to me with a huge smirk on her face, "That was amazing, I've wanted someone to do that for a long time" she tells me as she leans against the end of the lockers. "He had it coming" I sang the line from 'Cell Block Tango', a movie that Betty had made me watch recently as we both burst into laughter. 

We bring our attention back onto Flash, who was now shouting "WHO DID THAT!" as he looked around from the ground. Then he spotted us laughing, "think this is funny huh?" he says with an annoyed face as he gets up but falls again. Which causes us to laugh even harder and he attempts to get up for the second time. "It wasn't us, but they went running that way," Liz tells him, pointing down the corridor, "Yeah, you want to start running to catch up to them" I say, playing along with Liz as we try to look serious so he believes us. And we watch as he starts to run down the corridor after the 'so called person'.