𝒞𝒜𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒟𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒯𝒜𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒜 𝐻𝓊𝓇𝓉𝓈 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)

At first, I honestly thought I was hallucinating, because there was no way he was here in Pennsylvania. There was no way that Spider-Man had followed me all the way here, everyone knew that he never left New York. So why was he here in Pennsylvania, I mean I was happy to see him, but I didn't want to talk to him or anyone at this moment, so I began to walk away. I just ignored him calling out and continued to walk away, "Y/N, please... I just want to make sure you're ok" he grabs my arms pulling me back to him, a little too hard that I nearly fall onto the ground, but he pulls me into a hug. Part of me wanted to push him and get out of the hug but it was what I really needed right now, and I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I felt safe in his arm because there was a familiarity to him but I didn't know why.

I wanted to ask him why he was here in Pennsylvania since he is normally in New York, but I was just happy to have someone that I could trust right now. After a while of hugging each other, we finally pulled apart and we just stared at each other. He slowly put his hand up to my face and wiped the tears and I tried to look away afraid of judgement, but he moves his hand to my chin and making me look at him before he pulls me back into another hug. We didn't say anything this whole time, but it wasn't awkward but a comfortable silent. But the moment was ruin when my stomach started to rumble loudly and I couldn't feel myself blushing from embarrassment that it just happened. "When was the last time you had something to eat" he asked me while taking the bag off his back that I didn't even notice. Now that I think about it, I hadn't eaten all day and it was late now.

"I actually haven't eaten today yet" I feel ashamed to say it, he takes a sandwich out from his bag and hands me haft of it. I take it from him before walking back over to the bridge and sitting on the edge with my legs hanging off, and he came over and sat beside me. We just sit there and watch the sun set from the bridge as we eat in silence again, "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked me. Spiderman was the only one who knew about my powers, not that I was planning on telling him but I'm glad I did. He was the only one that would be able to understand what I was going through, whereas the others wouldn't. And part of not knowing who he was underneath made it easier for me to say things to him. "Well, the reason I'm here is because I wanted to get more information about the hydra stuff" I explained.

"So, I went to see my grandparents that lived here... well actually Derek and Sally" I continued. I told him about how hydra kidnapped me from my family so that they can test on me and other children. But when it didn't work on me, they wanted to kill me but my father saved me. And that everyone in my life was lying to me and everyone wasn't as they said and I felt like I couldn't trust anyone anymore. "Everyone keeps saying that he did what was best for me, but why all the secrets" I said to Spider-Man who was just looking at me the whole time taking everything that I was saying to him.

He doesn't say anything after but he grabs my hands and squeezes it to let me know that he understands. "Maybe you should hear him out because i did sounds like he cares for you " he says looking at me and then at my hand that he was holding. I also look down at him holding my hand and when I look up, I notice that he was leaning in towards me. I couldn't full register what was happening until I felt a pair of soft lips on top of mine. It took me awhile to finally register what was happening and that Spider-Man was kissing me before pulling away.

"I'm sorry, that was a stupid idea" he says moving back and I really felt bad for him, and I could tell that he was upset with how the kiss went because he wasn't even looking at me but down at the water flowing. I wanted to say something, but I didn't know what I could even say to make him feel better. I didn't want to ruin our friendship because I enjoyed being around him and talking to him but just didn't feel the same way as him. "No, I'm sorry, you are honest are a great guy... but I'm kind of seeing this guy" I say thinking about Collin and feeling a bit guilty about the kiss.

"And I am grateful having you in my life and how you saved me repeatedly, but I just don't see you in that way" I continued. He finally let goof my hand and it was replaced by awkward silence that I hated. "who's the lucky guy"' he asked, "It's just a guy at my school, but it's nothing official"' I continued. "Is it the Paul guy"' he said. "Nah, his name is Collin, who likes me too but I still do like Peter" I tell him.

"What's so good about Paul anyway" he scoffs, damn was Spider-Man jealous of Peter. Is that why he kept saying the wrong name?, "Everything honestly.... he's cute, kind, smart and nerdy. He is always there for me, and he makes me feel safe when I am in his arms" I admitted. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach again when talking about Peter, but also a bit of guilt because I was meant to be feeling this feels about Collin. "Wow, you really like him" he replies I started to feel a little drizzle of rain start to fall on my face. Spider-Man stands up and walks back over to his bag and pulls out an umbrella. "Damn anything you don't have in that bag, Mary Poppins" I joked. I got a little laugh out of him.

But then a question popped into my head that I needed an answer to. "Spiderman, how did you know I was here. I never told you" I asked. His body begins to tighten up as if he were worried, he thinks to himself. "I... You, I followed you" he finally says. I looked at him with a confused because it still didn't make sense but before I could push him more, the rain started to get heavier, so I stood up and he put up the umbrella.

"I should probably try get the bus" I tell him, "no chance you have a charge in the bag" I asked and he pulls one out with a giggle and hands it to me. I begin to walk off, but I am pulled back into a kiss. "Still nothing?" He asked, I shook my head, and he pulled his mask down. "At least I tried, Peter is lucky," he said before running off and swinging in the sky. I get to the bus station and charge my phone before getting the bus. I decided that Spider-Man was right and that I should hear him out so I unblocked my father and had a lot of messages from him. I texted him about how I am back in Pennsylvania and how I saw the Derek and Sally and that I knew everything.

I left him know that I was on the way back to New York, He asked me if I wanted to be collected from the bus station and I tell him that I needed some time and that I would be staying at my friend's house for a while. He does not reply but I know he saw it because of the two blue ticks beside my message. I felt bad for saying that because of everything that he risked to save me, but today was a lot and I wanted to hear him out with a clear mind.

On the bus, I ring MJ and saying that I was on the way home and asked if I could stay with her for the night and would explain everything on the way and she agree to meet me at the bus station. When we got to MJ's house, we went out to her room. She tells me about all the stuff in her room, it is a lot of black and dark stuff. The room is what I expected but at the same time, something that I did not expect.

I explained to her that Pennsylvania was boring and that I got into a fight with my father, so I didn't really want to see him. The rest of the time we just watch Netflix. We decided to order a pizza and watch the wild child. I was watching the movie when my phone went off, I looked down to see Peter's name on my screen.

Peter 💕

< Hey, sorry I have not texted. I was busy helping Aunt May at the shelter.

> Yeah, I am back now. But staying in MJs for a while

< Is everything ok?

> Yeah, I just need some space from my father

< oh ok, well if you need anywhere to stay. You are always welcome here

> Thanks Pete, I appreciate it so much

I put the phone down, and MJ looked at me "Was that your boyfriend" she mocks me. I fake laugh at her before turning back and facing the movie when my phone goes off again but this time it is Collin.

Collin 🇬🇧

< would you want to do a couple's costumes
< I know we are not a couple, but it is fun.

> Yes, sounds fun. We could go shopping for it tomorrow if you are free.

< It is a date

"Damn someone is popular" MJ says, I look to see her looking at my phone. "All the boys want me" I joke. We finished the movie, and then decided to go to bed.

Tomorrow is my first date I guess