𝒞𝒜𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒 ~ 𝒫𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝓈 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒟𝓃 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)

I did not sleep at all last night because I was still paranoid over Hydra and them finding where I was while I was asleep. I would wake up because of the smallest noise from outside and would think that hydra was outside coming to get me. My father never showed up either, which wasn't anything new. I would have been more shocked if he did. So, when my alarm went off to tell me that it was time to get up, I was already wide awake. I really did not want to go in and be around people, But I also did not want to be a waiting duck sitting in this apartment. Even though I could not get to sleep, I still stayed in bed for another five minutes before getting up and having a shower, I took off my clothes and I could see that there were some nurses that were developing on my body from the explosion.

I just decided to have a quick shower because I did not want to have to look at the bruises anymore. I got out of the shower and dried myself off before putting on the same clothes as yesterday. I did not have any other clothes because my father said he would drop them over, but he has not yet. I went over to my phone that I left on my bed that was charging and texted him about my clothes. After a couple of minutes of waiting, I still have not gotten a reply. I began to worry if something had happened to him last night after texting me. Yes, I was still mad at him for lying to me all this time, but I still did not want anything to happen to him because he was all I had.

Just then, there was a knock on my door. I knew it would be Peter because I started to hear a loud noise coming from the other side of the door. Peter thought it was a clever idea if he had a signal so that I knew that it was him and he picked a bird noise. But I was still nervous. I had told Peter that the people that blow up my house were after the person that lived in the house before us but didn't know they moved. It was all that I could come up with. It's not like I could tell him that I was being hunted down because I had powers. He wouldn't want to be around me anymore. 

I opened my door to see Peter standing there with a box in his hand and had a big grin on his face. What was in the bag and with the grin, it was starting to creep me out a little. "Still weird that we live in the same building," he says while walking into the apartment, not waiting for me to invite him in. "Why don't you come in, Peter," I say sarcastically while closing the door behind. He laughs and puts the box on the table and opens it, "Well, I thought that you might not have clothes to wear, so I brought some of my old clothes that I don't wear anymore" he says taking some clothes out of the box and handing them to me to pick from. "Aww Peter, you didn't have to," I say, and he just rolls his eyes and hands me even more clothes. I picked a navy hoodie, a white shirt and jeans and thanked him before walking to the bathroom to try them on and, of course, they were a bit big on me.

I looked at myself in the mirror that was in the bathroom and could help at blush at the thought of me wearing Peter's clothes. It was like he was my boyfriend, and I was wearing his clothes, but sadly, he wasn't. I walked out and Peter was folding some clothes in my room on the bed, and he looked over at me. "You look better in them than me," he jokily said, but I still blushed at it. He did not know how much control over me. He finishes putting the clothes on the bed and turns back to me, "So I'll meet you outside in a bit and we walk to school" he asked, "I would but my father has someone collecting me to drop me there" I say back to him, and his smile disappears. "I'll deal with it," he says before walking to the front door and flashes me a smile before he leaves.

I walked back into my room and over to my bed to see what Peter had brought me. There were a lot of math pun t-shirts in it. I headed to the kitchen and grabbed myself a pop tart and ate it before I brushed my teeth and watched some tv till it was time to meet Peter outside. I walked outside to see that Happy was across the street and he did not look happy. Did peter try to talk to him or was he just never happy and the name was a lie? I then noticed that Peter was sitting on the steps outside the apartment. He was too busy in thought that he did not hear me behind him. "I don't know what to do," he says to himself, and I take a seat beside him. "To do what? " I say, and it causes him to jump a bit and I could not help but laugh.