𝒞𝒜𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒, 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒟𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝑒 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing on the other side of my living room; I was too comfortable to get up, so I just let the phone ring out. I finally started to fall back asleep when the phone finally decided not to ring anymore... or so I thought, because two seconds later, the phone began to ring again. I was still too comfortable to get up, but it started to get annoying, so I finally gave in and headed over to my phone. I picked it up and saw that it was Peter calling; I looked at the time to see that it was 1am in the morning, then wondered why Peter was calling me at this time.

"Hello" I say, still sleepily from being woken up, "oh Y/N, thank god you're safe" he says into the phone, and I could hear the relief. "What Peter? Of course I'm safe," I say, a little confused. Why wouldn't I be safe? "You never texted me when you were back, So I thought something happened" he explains to me.  I could hear the worry in his voice, "Sorry, I fell asleep after getting home," I say, falling back onto the sofa. "Could I come over" he asked, "Peter, its 1am and I don't think that's a -" but I was cut off with Peter talking again, "I know but I can't sleep, and I really need to talk to you" he says, and I didn't know what to say. I didn't say anything for a while, trying to think of what to do. "Y/N?, you still there?" he asked, "Oh yeah, sorry, I was just thinking," I reply still not having an answer to his question. Part of me wanted to just go back to sleep and deal with it tomorrow, but then the other part of me wanted him to come over so I could hear what he had to say to me. "So, can I... Please, I want to explain myself" he says.

"Fine" is all that I could get out because I was way too tired to argue, "Thank you, I'll be over soon" he says before hanging up on me. I found myself smiling at the thought of Peter coming over so he could fix it. I decided since I was up already that I would clean my room because why wouldn't I do it at 1am while waiting for the boy you have a crush on to come over. After a while of cleaning my room and making it look presentable and not in a pig style for once I hear my phone ding from a message from Peter.

Peter 💕

> I'm outside

 <  On the way down now

I quickly fix my hair and make myself look presentable as well before heading downstairs, I walk over to the door and open to see Peter standing there. He told me to close my eyes and I refused at first because I just wanted to get in because it was cold outside, I finally gave in and closed my eyes, and I could hear some rustling and then he told me that I could open them. I open my eyes to see Peter standing there with my favorite flowers and candy, he had a smile on his face, but I could still see the nervousness. "Peter, you didn't hav-" I begin to say before being cut off by Peter, "I did Y/N, I'm so sorry Y/N" he began, and I could see the tears building up in his eyes. "And I know an apology won't fix this and I promise I will make it up to you" he says. He handed me the flowers and chocolates and I invited him in and headed to the living room and put the flowers on the table.

I told him to make himself at home and that I would be back in a few seconds, I walked into my downstairs bathroom and over to the mirror. I looked at myself and began to give myself a prep talk and then splashed my face with water and then headed back into the living room. Before I walk into the room, I could hear Peter talking to himself, "Just tell him the truth, I'm sure he'll understand" he says to himself repeatedly. I coughed to let him know that I was coming back into the room, and he quickly turned to face me. "So... Let's hear it Pete" I say with his nickname with a serious face while sitting in front of him.

"Well... I was worried about you will I was walking to class and when I turn the corridor, I saw flash" he pauses before continuing. "He started to walk toward me, and he started to say things.... he called you my boyfriend and nasty things about you and Liz was there, something come over me and I threatened to fight him" he says. "So, after school I had calmed down and changed my mind... And I tried to head to check on you but flash's friends grabbed me and pulled me to where flash was, and they all jumped me" I saw the tears started to run down his face while he said this. "And I know that is not a good excuse for what I did, but I was angry, and I took it out of you ... I'm sorry Y/N" he says sitting down beside me. I know that I was meant to be angry with him, but I hated to see him so upset but I knew he was a good person, but I didn't want to forgive him that easily. I couldn't say anything, I was too busy trying to process everything that was happening, Peter began to stand up and looks at me. "I understand if you don't forgive and we can't be friends again, I'll just go" he says heading towards the door.