𝒞𝒜𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝒟𝓍 ~ 𝒢𝓇𝒟𝑒𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈 𝒰𝓈 𝒟𝑜 𝒞𝓇𝒶𝓏𝓎 𝒯𝒜𝒟𝓃𝑔𝓈

It had been a month since I moved into the avenger's compound, and everyone has made me feel so welcome. Every morning Steve takes me out for a run to help me strengthen my muscles and improve my cardiovascular fitness, plus we get to watch the sunrise before we do it, which is so calming. The only thing that is annoying about the runs is whenever he passes me, he likes to say, "on your left", and it makes me want to use my powers and just float past him to get the dumb smirk off his sexy and gorgeous face, I also might have a small crush on him... I mean who wouldn't with them big muscles and have you see that ass .. I bet he so good at se....  anyway moving on.

Speaking of powers, I have been doing training with Wanda and it's been helping a lot with my powers. I been working mostly on aiming when shooting the energy because I don't have good aim at the moment and miss the target the first couple of times.  But Wanda told me if I continue with the progress that it won't be long before I will be able to fully control my powers, which is exciting because when I can control them, maybe I can become an Avenger and fight beside them. Natasha thinks that I shouldn't be just focusing on my powers but also on combat.

She keeps talking about these 'scenarios' in which I lose my powers and can't fight, so I also have to do training with her about self-defense. I would lie and say that I'm great at it, but all the bruises across my body from all the times she has pinned me down to the floor would say differently. I tell her that she needs to go easy on me because I'm a child, but her reply is always 'they wouldn't care how old you are' and I guess she is right. I also love hearing about all the mission that Natasha has been on, she told me about the time that she had to defuse a bomb while skydiving.

I have also been working with Tony to help me with my memories, he has been doing a lot of tests and scans on my brain. He told me that it might be short-term, and I could slowly remember things, but there is a small chance that they might not come back. Nick Fury sits in on one of the tests and asks me questions about this "Zola" person and if I remember anything, but I can't. He seems to be really angry that I can't remember anything and leaves haft way through it without any explanation. 

And that brings us too now, and I was currently doing my training with Wanda and Natasha to help me with my powers and control. "Whenever you're ready, Y/N" I hear Natasha on the intercom as she is watching me from the other side of the two-way mirror. "I'm ready" I tell her, "Remember you're in control of the powers they aren't in control of you" Wanda whispers to me before walking out of the room, and simulations of mannequins are projected into the room for me to use as targets.

I start to walk towards them and start to focus all my energy onto my hands, but nothing happens, they ain't even glowing, "Remember to clear your mind, and think about focusing the energy onto your hand" Wanda tells me over the intercom as she had now joined Natasha, and I point my hand towards one of then mannequin .

CLEAR MY MIND

CLEAR MY MIND...

CLEAR MY...

I watch as I shoot the energy from my hand and hit the mannequin and watch it go flying across the room, and I couldn't help but smile at how proud of myself I was. I turn to the other mannequins and made a ball of energy in my hands and send it towards them and sent them flying too. "That's perfect Y/N, now we will change it up" Natasha says and two more simulations pop up, "They look the same, what's changed" I say in confusion pointing towards them. But I spoke too soon because the simulation turned from mannequins into real looking people, "hey, this feels wrong... I can't do it when they look like real people" I turn around to the two-way mirror. "Well when you're in battle, you will be fighting against real people" Natasha says in a mocking voice especially at the "real people" part.

"I know that but..." but before I could even finish my sentence, the simulations took out guns and began to shoot at me. I didn't worry about the bullets until one of them hit me and it stung me, "what the fuck" I shout as I run for cover behind one of the barriers in the arena. "It makes it more realistic" Natasha says, and I could hear Wanda asking her was this necessary. More bullets fly pass me as I hide behind the barrier, "come on Y/N, you can't hind behind there all day" Natasha says, and she was right. If I wanted the avengers to take me seriously, I need to do this and prove to them that I can do this. I calmly breathe in and out before looking up, I can do this ... I can do this. I clear my mind and focused my energy on my hand again and got ready to fight.