𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 ~ 𝒟𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝑀𝒶𝓃'𝓈 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒

Peter's POV

I arrived at Ned's house and climb up the side of the building to get to his window, I didn't want to get changed back into my normal clothes and this was way quicker and his was normal way of get into places as Spider-Man. And we need to save Y/N as quickly as we can, and the way we were going to do that with his phone. I told him to lock his door so that his family wouldn't walk into the Spider-Man being in his room and I don't think his mother would let him be friends with Spider-Man.

I get to Ned's window and knock on it to let him know that I was here, "Who is it" he calls out from the other side of the window. And this really wasn't the time for jokes and I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "It's me, Ned" I say, but I guess he thought I was playing along. "How do I know that, what's the password" he calls out again and now it was just pissing me off. "Ned, open the window" I say to him and it might have been a bit harsh but I didn't care.

He opens the curtains and looks at me, "NED!" I shouted but he still did not open, he just continued looking at me. "Man in the chair" I mumbled just wanting this to be over. He opens the window and lets me in. "Sorry I need to make sure it was you, and not the people who took Y/N" he explains. "YOU COULD SEE THAT IT WAS ME NED" I take a deep breath, "sorry, I just really worried about Y/N" I explain.

I take the phone of my backpack and hand it to Ned, this was all that we had that could lead us to where they took him. "I think this could help us find Y/N" I hand him the phone and he looks at me confused, "It was left at the scene, I think it belong to one of the men" I explain. I tell him that the only problem is that the one has died. He takes the phone and plugs it into the laptop.

I needed to be careful that I didn't tell him to much, I didn't want to tell him anything that Y/N wouldn't want him to know. And that was basically all of it but I needed to keep everyone else safe, if Ned knew to much that he might be in danger. After a while of us waiting around for the phone to hopefully turn on when it was done charging, and we were chilling on his bed when I hear the chime of the phone turning on and I jumped off the bed and running over to it nearly following over. And FUCK, It needed a password.

Ned grabs the phone out of my hand and opens a programme on this laptop. He does not say anything because he is focusing on the laptop, a keyboard with a number comes up and it is a loading bar. "This programme will help find the password, but it might take a while because there are a thousand possible ways"' he explains. "Thanks Ned" I tell him, and he looks up at me and smiles. He tells me that it might that the programme a couple hours because there were thousand of possible outcomes.

Ned asked his mother if I could stay over, and she let me. It has been a couple of hours and the loading bar was only 30% percentage, I was starting to get impatient with it. I wanted to save Y/N now, not later. I look over to Ned who is passed out with Spider-Man masks on, I was hard being a hero and making sure that your loved one were safe but it was all worth it.

I decided that I was going to take matters into my own hands. I walk over to the laptop and click on Y/N phone to see if there is any way to get it. A six-digit password comes up, I tried a couple of passwords including his birthday, his father's birthday, his mother's birthday well fake mothers but nothing worked. There was only one attempt left on it before it would lock down for good, and I had one more guess, but I did not know if it would work because it was a wild idea.

I put 230821 into the laptop and clicked on it, and it worked, and I let my breath out that I didn't know I was holding in. A smile appeared on my face when it hits me that it worked and that it was his password, the 23 was the 23rd and the 08 was September and lastly, the 16 was 2016. It was the date that Y/N and I first met when we accidentally bumped into each other. Then I remembered everything that I did before he was kidnapped, I needed to save Y/N and tell him that I liked him.