𝒞𝒜𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇 ~ 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒, 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝑒

As soon as we made it to the hospital, I didn't even bother to wait for Peter and Aunt May, and I just ran as fast as I could. I didn't care about anything apart from getting to my father, I ran into the hospital bumping into a couple of people and of course apologizing. "I'm here for Mr. L/N" I say to the person who was behide the desk, she doesn't look up to me but just continues to look at her computer screen.

"I'm sorry kid, but visiting time is over" she says still not even looking up to me, "Well I don't care when visiting time is, I'm his son and I need to see him" I have never been more serious in my life than right now. She looks up to see my eyes filled with tears and sighs then types on her computer screen, "He's on the third floor, room 12B" she says pointing to the elevator on the other side of the room.

"But they must stay here" she points behind me and I turn around to see both Aunt May and Peter standing beside me. "It's ok, well stay here, you go" Peter says pulling me into a hug before I head towards the elevator and click on the third floor.

The door opens to the third floor, and I quickly walk down the corridor to find the room. I get to the room to see that it was empty, "What the fuck" I kick the door out of anger, where was he? "Y/N" I hear my name being called and I turn around to see Nick Fury standing beside me. "Where is he" I asked, and he walks over to a chair and sits down.

"One of his organs failed and they rushed him into theatre to get operated on" and then we sat in silence, and I felt guilt rush over me, his was all my fault, I have power... I could have used my powers to save him, but I didn't have control. Speaking of which, I haven't heard from "OSA" since then maybe that meant they were gone. I was still so confused about everything that happened.

"It's my fault, if I used my powers, I would have been able to stop it" I cry thinking about what could happen if he didn't make it. "That's what I wanted to talk about" he turned to me, he pointed to a room and we both walked into it. He takes his phone out and presses something on it and puts it on the table, I look at it confused, and he just laughs.

"It's to stop anyone who could be bugging the room" he walks over to me, "I need to know everything about your powers" and so I did. I told him about the vision that I was randomly having, and then when I was angry, I made myself float in the room and then the Hydra attacked and me making the fella fly across the room. Now that I'm talking about it, what the fuck... I did all that.

He just stares at me as I say all this, I guess he was trying to take it all in. But he takes out another phone and texts someone. "What are you doing" I asked getting a bit worried, maybe he was telling people to come and get me. My hands start to glow, and he looks up at me, "WOW, wow calm down" he says and shows me his phone.

"I have a friend that could help you with this" he shows me that he is texting someone called T.S. and at first, I thought of Taylor Swift. Then I realized that it was Tony Stark, which made more sense than Taylor, her music did help me emotionally, but I think that all she could do with his situation. "Oh" and my hands deglow and I sit back down.

"He was just trying to protect me" I say, and He pats me on the back and then his phone rings and he excuses himself and tells me to go to the room and wait. I walk into the room that my father is meant to be in and sit on the chair that was beside where the bed was meant to be. I feel my eyes begin to get heavier and slowly close as I fall asleep.

I woke up to a loud noise and I opened my eyes to see a bed being brought into the room, and my father was out cold. I watched as they reattach the wires helping him, one of the nurses noticed me and walked over to the closet in the room and take out a blanket. He walks over to me and covers me in it. "How is he doing" I asked hoping to get some good news, "Well... The operation went grand. But now we just wait to see if we go it all" he says. I take my phone to see that it was now 12am, and there was a text from Peter