𝒞𝒜𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒩𝒟𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐵𝒟𝑔𝑔𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑀𝒟𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒

Peter's POV

I really wanted to move on from everything and pretend that none of this ever happened. Y/N was going to the Halloween Party with his British boyfriend, and I was going with Ned and MJ and I wasn't jealous at all.... not at all. I was going to ask Liz after Y/N picked him over me, but then I decided there was no point because I wanted to go with Y/N. I knew that I liked him, but I didn't know how I was going to tell him or even if I was ever going to. I just been really confused over everything because it was all new to me, I never liked a boy before.

But then I went and ruin it all by confessing everything to Y/N and now he knows that I like him and all the feelings became to much for me. And next thing I knew I was screaming and losing my cool with him, I didn't mean to do it and now that I look back at it and what I had said. I really regret what I did and I may have overreacted, No.. I know I overreacted and I really needed to fix this but I didn't know how I was going to.

After what I did, all I could do was stand there as if I had just seen a ghost. I just watched as Y/n ran out of my sigh and I wanted to run after him, but I couldn't. And of course like a trained dog Collin followed shortly after, but I couldn't be mad. Just then I feel someone stand beside me and I look over to see MJ and Ned beside me now. And I could tell that MJ wasn't happy with me, it didn't take much to know because her face told you.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" MJ shouts at me as I just stand there letting her do it because honestly I deserved it after everything I put him through. They both knew that I liked Y/N, well the only person I told was Ned. MJ guessed after the whole movie situation and told me to stop being stupid and just ask him out but I was to much of a coward.

After a couple more seconds of MJ telling me about what she thought about what just happened, she just looked at me and then I realized that she wanted an answer. "I don't know, I guess my mind went into fight or flight mode" I answer, " AND U CHOSE FIGHT" She looked even more angry now. I wanted to protect Y/N from anything that would hurt him, and I was the one to hurt him and I hated myself for it.

As I said, I have never felt this way before and my head had been all over the place since Y/N got here. He made me feel things that I had never felt before even for girls, it was all new to me and I was just so confused but that wasn't his fault. And the more I got to know Y/N, the more that my feelings for him got stronger and more confusing.

I remember the first day that I met him like it was Yesterday, it was like faith. I was sitting in Math class bored out of my mind because I knew all this. And I was looking at the window when I got a notification from my phone saying that there was a robbery happening and I knew that they needed Spider-Man's help.

I told the teacher that I needed to go to the nurse's office because I felt sick, and luckily she believed me and let me go. I quickly grabbed my books and left the room, I texted Ned saying that I was leaving school. He found out I was Spider-Man when I got home one day after a long day of patrolling the city, he was in my room waiting for me to build the Death Star when I came through my window in the suit.

I was so busy on my phone that I did not notice that I was about to run into someone, and then the next thing I knew I had knocked them over. I looked up to see a H/C boy that I knocked over, he was picking up his stuff that I knocked out of his hand. I get down and help him grab his stuff before handing it back to him.

I was to busy wondering my plan for what I was going to do when I got there, that I didn't notice the person standing in front of me and next thing I knew it I had ran into them. I looked up to see a H/C boy that I had just knocked over, he quickly began to pick up my stuff and apologized  for what happened but it wasn't even his fault.