𝒞𝒜𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝒟𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐹𝒟𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒 (𝒰𝓅𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹)

I woke up to the sound of the door to the bedroom opening and closing, and I could hear people talking downstairs. I sat up from laying on the bed and looked around the room, it must have been MJ leaving that woke me up because she was no longer in the room anymore. I could see her room more because of the bright light from the sunshine coming through the window. It was full of creepy posters of death and the grim reaper and a lot of dead flowers on her desk, if you could turn MJ into a room this would be it, it was cool but scary at the same time. There were also some creepy dolls sitting at the top of her bookshelf that were looking down at me and I was starting to get a little uncomfortable with them.

Just then there was a loud knock on the door followed by MJ screaming "please be dressed" at me before walking in to see me still sitting in her bed, the same place I was when she left me a couple of minutes ago. She giggles at bit at herself before walking over to me and handing me a plate of pancakes and sitting beside me and turning her Tv on in her room. She puts on CSI: Miami, it was about a guy that was killed when he was pushed into a woodcutter, let just say that I did not finish my pancake over the scene of them examining the woodcutter with all the blood and guts in it. Sometimes I question if MJ might be a serial killer and these were the early signs of it, I mean she looks like a person that would know all unusual ways to kill someone and get anyway with it. She once told me that you can get rid of your fingerprint with pineapple juice because of the acid in the juice, I am sorry but only a killer would know that.

She pauses the episode and then turns to me before taking another bite from her pancakes, "So... why are you going on a date with Collin" she asked still with food still in her mouth. I give her a confused look because last night she did not have a problem with it and now she did, "Well maybe because it's time that I move on from Peter, since he likes Liz" I replied while getting up from the bed and over to the bag that I brought from Pennsylvania. She also gets up from the bed and walks in front of me, "But do you actually like him is the real question" she says looking me straight in the eyes. If MJ had a superpower, it would be getting the truth from people by just looking them straight in their eyes, the look would send shivers down your spine and you felt like you had to tell the truth.

And before I could give an answer to her question, I had to think about it a bit, Did I like him? Yes, but he doesn't make me feel the same way as Peter does when I am around him. But I did really enjoy the concert with him, and I might have felt butterflies with him, so maybe it was time I did something with these feelings instead of just standing around waiting. "Yeah, I do, and shouldn't you actually be happy that I like a guy that likes me back" I answer her question after thinking a bit about it. She goes to say something but then pauses, before pulling a face that told me that she knew something that I didn't know.

"I know your hiding something because whenever I talk about Peter and Liz you do a face" I asked her, she doesn't answer me but walks over to the bed. "Well, you don't know much about this "Collin" Person, if that's his real name" she says putting air quotes around Collin's name for some strange reason. I knew what she was doing, she was trying to change the subject, but there was no fighting with MJ, if she did not want to tell you something, she was not going to and that was that. But I knew that ever though I could not get it out of her, that if Ned knew anything about it, I could get it out of him because the man was so bad at keeping things to himself. "Well... I will get to know him more on the date, that's the point of a first date" I say to her with a giggle.

MJ asked me to show me all the clothes that I had with me so that she could help me pick an outfit for the date. But it honestly felt a bit weird going on the date with Collin while wearing Peter's clothes, but maybe I was just overthinking it because it's not like Peter is my ex or I was in love with him. Thankful MJ hated all the option that I had but she demanded that I go home and to get more clothes to try on, but again ... they were all still Peter's clothes as well.