𝒞𝒜𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 ~ 𝐿𝒟𝓀𝑒 𝐌'𝓂 𝒶 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇

I woke up to the smell of fresh coffee, and when I slowly opened my eyes, I saw Natasha standing there with a sympathetic look and a cup of coffee in her hands. "Hey darling, I brought you coffee" she says in a soothing voice, which is the opposite to how she normally wakes me up. Last time she was in-charge of waking me, I was woken up by her pouring freezing cold water over me. So, to say this behavior is very alarming would be an understatement.

I slowly sat up from the sofa and took the cup from her, I was too tired to even question her behavior and just wanted the coffee. "So, everyone has a meeting in 10 minutes with the Secretary of State, but Tony wants to talk after it" she says sitting beside me while I take more sips of my coffee. "Is it about the Sokovia Accords" I ask still feeling sleepy while putting the empty cup onto the table, "Ho... How do you know about that" she says stuttering over the start of her sentence and looks kind of shocked.

"I heard Tony talk about it on the phone to Pepper last night when he thought I was asleep" I tell her while getting more comfortable on the sofa, "So... what is it" I asked turning fully to her and I hear her breath hinging a bit like she was about to say something but quickly changed her mind before any words came out. "I think that something you'll have to ask Tony at the meeting" she says, I was about to ask her any other question but was cut off, "They are ready for you, Miss Romanoff" F.R.I.D.A.Y announces.  "Well, I've gotta go kid" she pats my leg before getting up and leaving me alone again.

I didn't know what to do since the meeting could go on for a while, so I decided to go for a walk outside the compound. I've only seen some of the area on my runs with Steve and wanted to explore the area more. I headed towards my room so that I could get a change of clothes and have a quick shower because I felt a bit yucky after sleeping in my clothes after wearing them all day. I quickly throw of my running gear and make my way to the main exit, telling F.R.I.D.A.Y to let everyone know I'm on a walk incase they need me.

As I'm on the walk, I found a nice little field with flowers, and decided to sit there to have a moment to take it all the scenery around me. Giving myself some time to *Stop and smell the roses* as Wanda would always tell me, I find a nice spot that has a small rock that I could sit on. I think back about the flashback and what happened in it... It felt like it wasn't me but a different version of me, a darker and twisted version. I was afraid of them, well me and How I didn't even look like I thought twice about wanting to hurt him. And if he didn't stop me by blowing the building up, what would I have done? I guess the explosions was the reason why I forgot everything... Have I hurt other people and I can't remember.

I also think back about the boy that was there when I woke up, the first thing he said to me was if I remembered him. But when I told him that I didn't, he looked upset and left. What was he to me? Maybe he was my best friend? Or maybe he was my sidekick? Or I was his sidekick? Maybe he would have some answers about who I was before all of this. But I don't think I'll see him again and if I wanted to, I wouldn't even know where to start. I didn't even realize how long I was sitting there in my thoughts until I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket.

I looked at the caller ID to see that it was Tony that was calling me, SHIT I forgot I was meant to meet him after the meeting. "Hey Tony, sorry I've completely lost track of time" I tell him over the phone, "Oh don't worry, the meeting is just over... Why don't you meet me in CR1 in 10 minutes" he tells me, we say our goodbyes before we hung up and I made my way back to the compound. As I was walking in, I could see Steve ahead of me walking out of the building, but he didn't look happy at all.

I was about to go over to him but Natasha stopped me by calling me over, she told me that now wouldn't be a good time because something happened and Steve needs to be alone. As We were walking through the compound, there was no sign of Wanda, and I was starting to get a bit worried because I hadn't seen her since training yesterday. "Where's Wanda" I asked Natasha, "She's isn't looking to see anyone at the moment" she tells me, and I could tell something was off. Neither Steven nor Wanda was in the best mood after the meeting about the Sokovia Accords, and it was rare for either of them to be in a bad mood, did the meeting go bad?