Ten

"Liam! Hayden!" Hera was calling and Theo pulled her hand and they ran into some direction.

"Liam? Hayden?" he asked and ran to some doors. "Theo, wait... Don't!" Liam yelled but Theo tried opening them and electricity went through him and threw him back to Hera.

"Theo! Theo? Come on, wake up. Please, Theo. Wake up." muffled voice was saying and Theo groaned opening his eyes.

Hera exhaled in relief and helped him to get up and he walked towards the fence again. "You think you can get help?" Liam asked them.

"We are help." Theo said. He placed his hands on the doors again and started pulling them apart and they opened.

"Come on. You okay?" Hera asked helping Hayden to walk and she just cried in pain as they walked towards Theo's car.

"Come on. Liam, little help." she said and Liam helped Hayden to get inside and they sat on the back seat.

Theo started driving and Hera leaned with her head on her seat exhaling in relief because they found them.

Theo was holding her hand while driving and she looked at him and smiled closing her eyes until they came to Scott's house.

Hayden and Liam were sleeping together on sofa and Lydia was next to them. Hera was leaning on chair and they was behind her.

Scott, Malia and Mason got inside again and they hugged Theo and Hera thanking them for help.

*Few days later*

"What's up with you? You seem kinda stressed." Hera said as Theo walked in her room sitting on bed.

"It's nothing. I'm fine." he said leaning with his elbows on his knees and she kneeled in front of him.

"You're not fine. What is it?" she asked and he sighed taking her hands in his playing with her fingers.

"I'm gonna show you something. And it's not going to be nice." he said and he could sense fear in her and she just nodded.

"When?" she asked and he stood up. "Right now." he said taking his car keys and they walked outside.

They came through the tunnels and to some doors and he turned to her. "Stay here. Okay?" he asked and she nodded.

He pecked her lips and walked inside not closing the doors so she could see everything inside.

He was in some kind of lab. She already know that scent from before but she's never been there before.

"I need more time." she heard him saying and she saw Dread Doctor injecting the other one and she covered her mouth.

"Are you listening to me? I said I need more time." he repeated. "Perigee-syzygy. The supermoon." one doctor said.

"We'll know at the perigee-syzygy." he said. "What about Hayden?" Theo asked. "Failure." Doctor said.

"No, no, no. Not to me." Theo said. "Failure compromises the experiment pool." Doctor said pulling his sleeve down.

"I kept Scott out of your way. I did everything you wanted. Now, I need Hayden alive." Theo said. "Inconsequential." Doctor said.

"You promised me a pack." Theo said. "We promised you nothing." Doctor said. "I need her alive!"

Suddenly, Doctors turned to him and he made a step back. "Only until the perigee-syzygy." Doctor said and pulled cane out of Chimera's back and Hera gasped.

Theo heard her and he left the lab taking her hand and they started walking through the tunnels again.

"You work with them?" she asked. "I don't want to. But if I don't, they're going to kill me." he said and she stopped.

"You're a Chimera?" she asked with fear in her voice and he swallowed hardly. "Listen, Hera, I'm going to explain you everything."

"Are you a Chimera?" she asked again a little bit louder. "Hera—" he started but she cut him off. "Are you a Chimera, Theo?!" she shouted.

Theo looked at the ground and back to her. She had tears in her eyes and he knew he couldn't lie to her.

"Yeah. I'm a Chimera." he said and there was silence. She was standing there, crying and looking at him.

And then, she did something he wouldn't think she would do. She hugged him. He didn't know how to react.

She wrapped her hands around his neck crying in his neck and he wrapped his hands around her waist.

"I love you, Theo." she said and his lips gaped. "You're not mad at me?" he asked and they parted.

She shook her head wiping her tears off. "I can't be mad at you, Theo. I just... I'm afraid for you." she said with pain in her voice.

"What if you become a failure? What if they come to kill you? Or what if—" she started panicking but he kissed her.

He was holding her cheeks gently and wiped new, warm tears off. "I love you." he said and she nodded. "I love you too."