Fourteen

"Who found them?" Stiles asked his dad as he, Kira, Scott and Hera were watching dead bodies going to room.

"Argent. And he said the Doctors were down there. He also said you guys might know what this thing is." Sheriff said.

"We've got a theory." Scott said. "It's a slightly terrifying theory." Stiles said and everyone nodded.

"Well, the ME said that the victims were killed somewhere else and then dumped in those tunnels." Sheriff said.

"Hey, what if the Dread Doctors are hiding the bodies." Scott said. "Why would they do that?" Kira asked confused.

"Maybe they're covering for it." Hera said. "Protecting it like a parent would." Stiles said and she nodded.

"Protecting what?" Sheriff asked. "A werewolf." Scott said. "It's called the beast." Kira said. "We know. Horrifying." Stiles said.

"We better figure out what we're gonna call Parrish. Because it looks like his dream is coming true." Sheriff said.

***

"Hey." voice said and Hera turned from her locker and saw Liam. She smiled at him and he rubbed the back of his head.

"I'll come." she said and he knotted his eyebrows. "What?" he asked and she sighed. "I will come with you in tunnels." she said.

"How did you know?" he asked and she chuckled. "I just know." she said and he nodded.

"I'll meet you there later, okay?" he asked and she nodded. "Thank you." he said and she smiled and left.

Hera walked in her house and in the room, she saw Theo sitting on her bed and he looked up at her.

"Hey." she said and walked over to her closet trying to find some other clothes and he knotted his eyebrows.

"What are you doing?" he asked and she coughed. "I'm just going out. Nothing special." she said.

She took off her shirt leaving her in her bra and Theo stood up and walked over to her. "With who?" he asked.

She just stayed silent and tried to get one hoodie when he turned her around and pinned her against the mirror.

"With who?" he asked and she pushed him away with her leg in other side of the room placing her hoodie on.

He ran up to her and picked her up and she growled. He threw her on the bed pinning her hands down.

"With who?!" he growled and fangs got out of her mouth and she snarled. His eyes glowed gold and he growled at her.

"Liam." she said and he snarled. "Why?" he asked. "Because he asked me too." she said pushing him with her legs into a mirror.

She tried to run through the window and he stood up pulling her by her leg and she fell on the floor.

He got on too of her and she pulled his hair and he fell backwards but managed to catch her and she fell on her front.

He pinned her down and pressed his chest on her back. "Where?" he asked and she started breathing heavily.

"We're going to the tunnels." she said. "Why?" he asked. "I don't know. He didn't tell me." she breathed out.

He came closer to her ear. "I'm going with Malia. And you know what? She likes me." he said and she growled.

"I'm going to help her to find the Desert Wolf." he said. "I don't care." she growled out. "But you do." he said.

He turned her around and now she was laying on her back and he pressed their chests together.

"And I care for you. I care if Liam kisses you." he said. "He's in live with Hayden, Theo. Don't you remember that?" she asked.

"That doesn't matter." he said brushing his lips across hers. "Cause if I find out that you kissed another boy beside me..." he started.

"I'm going to Malia." he whispered on her lips and she glowed her eyes blue and his glowed gold.

He couldn't stand it anymore and so he leaned in and connected their lips again. With more passion and a little bit of anger.

He broke the kiss and pulled her up on her feet. She was looking up at him and he placed his hand on her back under her shirt.

Hera placed her hand in his shirt tracing over his strong abs and stood up on her tip toes connecting their lips one more time.

"I'll see you later." he said and she nodded. "I love you." he said. "I love you too." she said and he pecked her lips one more time and left.

***

"What are we doing here?" Hera asked and Liam shrugged. "I want to find that lab. Maybe something's inside." he said.

They were walking through the tunnels when his phone buzzed. "Who is it?" she asked and he sighed. "Hayden." he said.

"Why are you sad then?" she asked. "It's just... She's different than before." he said and she knotted her eyebrows.

"What do you mean. She's alive." she said. "I know but it's not that. She's now a part of Theo's pack and that's why." he said.

"She loves you. I'm sure in that." Hera said and he scoffed. "I know but she's not showing it anymore." he said. "Just wait." she said.

They were walking in circles and Liam looked to the side and saw Scott standing there looking at them.

"You guys lost?" Scott asked them. "Completely." Liam said and Hera nodded and Scott walked over to them.

"How did you know we were down here?" Liam asked. "I followed you." Scott said and they rose their eyebrows.

"Why are you following us?" he asked. "Why are you down here?" Scott asked. "I'm just trying to figure out if this is where they took us." Liam said.

"Me and Hayden. Malia said she was down here too. That the scent was the same. She said you were right." he said and Scott smiled.

"Uh, there's a turn you keep passing. It's easy to miss." Scott said. "How many times did you watch us pass it?" Hera asked.

"Five." Scott said and they nodded. "Come on. Let's see if we can find it together." Scott said and three of them left.