Seventeen

"Guys, we're running out of time." Stile said to boys who were pushing the doors. They started panting and made a step back.

"We can't. The Mountain Ash. It's too much." Scott said. "Hit me." Liam said and all of them looked at him.

"What?" Scott asked. "Hit me. I'll get angry then I'll get stronger." Liam said. "Hit him. Hit him!" Stiles said.

"I tried to take your powers. I tried to kill you. Hit me." Liam said. "He also left you for dead." Stiles added.

"I wanted you dead." Liam yelled and Scott hit him. "Do it again." Liam said and Scott hit him again.

"It's gotta be harder than that." Hera said and Stiles nodded. "Do it!" Liam yelled and Scott started hitting him.

"You angry?" Scott asked and Liam shifted into werewolf form. He growled and they took down the doors.

"Stiles, go!" Scott yelled and Stiles started running through hallways coming to save Lydia.

"We're never going to get through." Scott said stepping back. "You've gotten through it before, though, right?" Liam asked.

"Ah, it was a life and death situation." Scott said. "And this is not?" Hera asked. "This isn't just a circle." Scott said.

"There's Mountain Ash in half the building." he said and sighed in pain lifting his shirt up revealing a huge wound.

"Stiles and Lydia had five minutes to get in and out. It's been almost ten. The reboot's over." Liam said.

"And the key card doesn't work anymore." Scott said. "And then there's the four security guards." Hera said.

"What guards?" Scott asked. "Those guards." Liam said pointing at the guards behind them and Scott turned around.

***

"I can't believe this is actually a medical establishment." Theo said looking around the halls.

"Now what would a pack of Chimeras want with a Banshee?" Valack asked. "I don't want a Banshee." Theo said.

"I'm looking for a Hellhound." he said and loud growl was heard. They looked to the side and saw Hellhound melting the doors.

"You wanted a Hellhound..." Valack started looking at it. "I think you found one." he said and Hellhound growled.

He started coming towards them and Theo took Lydia. "Back off." he said but he didn't listen.

Theo pushed his claws into Lydia's neck and she gasped. "I said back off." he said again and it listened. "Take him." Theo said.

"The guy's on fire." Corey said. "You'll heal. Do it." Theo said. Tracy tried first but he threw her in the glass.

Next one was Josh and he pushed him in the wall. Valack started drilling into Theo's thigh and he let Lydia go.

"Sorry Theo, but I'm not done with her yet." he said taking Lydia but Stiles was on his way. Corey flied out and landed on him.

Theo threw one rod through Hellhound's chest and it fell on it's knees. Valack took Lydia again and ran away with her.

***

Hera was too weak from being beaten up with electricity and she fell unconscious. Liam started carrying her and Scott and them left.

They went into Meredith's cell and Scott started tapping into her memories trying to find solution to help Lydia.

Liam placed Hera down and closed the doors and started fighting with the guards and when Scott was over too, they picked her up again.

They found Parrish and told him what was happening and that he had to find Lydia and burned him waking up the Hellhound.

He found her. He saved her. She survived. She came back to life. Lydia survived.

***

Theo bursted through the doors of him very familiar house. He ran upstairs and inside the room.

He kneeled next to the edge of the bed where was laying a girl. A very important girl. The reason he lived for.

"Hera? Hera, you okay? Wake up, please. Hera, wake up." he said begging her to wake up shaking her unconscious body.

"Come on. It's me. It's Theo. Hera, it's me. Please, Hera." he said and heard quiet moan leaving her lips.

She stretched her limbs and opened her eyes squinting them a bit to see him clearer. "Theo, what the hell are you doing?" she asked.

"It's 2am and you're waking me up. God, I told you to just come in the bed." she said turning her back at him and he exhaled.

He thought she was still unconscious from guards at Eichen beating her up. He wanted to rip them apart.

He pulled his shirt off and dressed on only his sweatpants going inside the bed. He pulled her back towards his chest.

He placed a gentle kiss on her shoulder and she groaned. "Theo, go to sleep." she said and he chuckled a bit.

He placed his head in her neck inhaling her scent like a drug he was addicted of. He closed his eyes.

"I love you, Hera." he whispered and she turned around facing him. She looked up to his eyes and smiled.

She cupped his cheeks pulling him closer. "I love you too, Theo." she said and pulled him into small but passionate kiss.

He never wanted this to end. He wanted her to be his forever. And she... She wanted him to be her always.

Always Forever...