||0|| Y/N Saiki

Hello! This is the Author here!!

I'd like to get a few things straight here about the reader,

►  Y/n is a freshman, 14-15

►  Y/n has powers like her older brother Kusuo, Except, she has less of them. Since she doesn't have so many, she's in full control of her abilities.

Y/n's abilities aren't as powerful as Kusuo's.

►  Y/n has (h/c) Hair. You can choose the length and any other accessories if you'd like.

Since she doesn't have many abilities, Y/n does not need any devices like Kusuo does to keep his powers under control.

Y/n is pretty much the same as Kusuo- however, you don't ALWAYS have a blank expression on your face, and your tastes in food are completely different.

Kusuo and You cannot read each other's minds since you are both psychics and can cut off trying to read each other's minds.

Kusuo NEVER speaks with his goddamn mouth, but you do sometimes.

►note: [I advise y/n's name should start with a 'KU' so all the family member's names are the same and that my plot won't change, but if you don't want to make your Initials 'SK' in the story, then that's alright too ] 

►  IF you do not have/can't come up with a name that starts with a 'KU', welp here-ya go: (In my opinion, I think the first one's the best option) Kuro, Kunai, Kuroko, Kuyume, Kura, Kuri, Kumiko, Kurapika, Kui etc.

Y/n Shares a room with Kusuo. Her bed is next to Kusuo's but there's a space in between for the bookshelf and your belongings, so your beds touch the walls opposite to each other.

lmao Since Kusuo's catchphrase is yare-yare,  thought it would be cute if Y/n's catchphrase was ara-ara. So here we are.

Be sure to find all the anime references! - THERE ARE SO FUCKING MANY.

Heres a freebie- Theres an HxH reference somewhere on this Chapter...
"Some chapters suck, some are actually really good" - adhd author

And with that, let the story begin...