||9|| HOME ALONE!??!

_____________________

"Well, we're heading out!! Watch over Y/n and the house while we're gone, alright Kusuo?"

"hm? where are they heading?"  I ask Kusuo.
"Oh, That's right, they're leaving for a wedding of one of Dad's colleagues."

"Geez, I wish Kirishima didn't have his wedding with Mina at the height of this summer, I mean the heat is unbearable," Dad said with a sigh.
"It'll be hotter outside"

"It's hot because you guys are clinging onto each other."

"Anyways, Y/n, Don't you wanna come with us? You've met my colleague before haven't you?"
"no thanks."

"I see, that's too bad, your psychic powers would probably liven up the party."
"Our powers are not for entertainment."  Kusuo bluntly responded.

...

I was sitting on the couch reading (favourite Manga) when Kusuo walked into the living room.
"This place is a mess, Y/n, help me clean up a little."  I put the book away.

Kusuo quickly picks up everything using his abilities in the living room.
I was sorting out the trash in the kitchen until... I spot a roach...

I ran out the kitchen and hid behind Kusuo. We may not like the same food, but we share the same fear... b u g s.

"KUSUO... THERE... KITCHEN.. BUG..."  I make out a few words, panting for air while pointing to the kitchen.

The MOMENT Kusuo heard "bug" we weren't in our house anymore.
Kusuo had teleported us to.. TEXAS?!

Why do we hate bugs you ask? WELL, five simple reasons. 
1. they look gross.
2. they look gross.
3. they look gross
4. they look gross
5. we can't predict their moves.

Bugs are small creatures, some don't even have brains. therefore, we cannot read their minds. of course, we could easily use our abilities to kill bugs or get rid of them, but neither I, nor Kusuo DARE to touch bugs even with our abilities.

"I guess escaping to texas was a bit of an overreaction..."  He admits. "But as long as there are roaches in our house... I'm not going anywhere near that place."

Suddenly, I realize that mom told us to open the door for a delivery driver who would be delivering some groceries.. 
WELL SHIT.

"I guess we have no choice."
Kusuo held my hand and we teleported back home. Upstairs in our room... nowhere near the roaches.

"The roaches won't get us up here"
"How do we open the door for the delivery guy?" 
I sweatdrop.
"..."

"yare-yare...I wish dad was home"  Kusuo says.
"You forgot dad is useless with bugs."
"Oh right, Mom is the one who deals with bugs."
"Should I teleport her back? she shouldn't be too far right now."   I suggest.

Kusuo was cut off from answering when we hear the doorbell ring. SHIT... THE DELIVERY GUY'S HERE...
we end up doing Rock-paper-scissors and Kusuo wins. he sits back in relief. I sit still in my depressing aura.
"Good luck soldier,"  He says to me.

Okay, okay. First thing's first. How do I get to the door without even looking at the kitchen? The idea then hits me. I'll teleport right to where the door is!

I did so and open the door only to see... NENDOU?!
I close the door on his face and teleport back to Kusuo.
Breathing heavily I tell Kusuo about my encounter with Nendou.
"You're back already?"
"....
no... there's a nendou at the door."

"First roaches now NENDOU?!" 
"Actually, I thought about something." 
I smirked. "We can ask nendou to get rid of the roach!" 

"YOU'RE A GENIUS Y/N!!"

...

"Okay buddy! I got this!"
"We're heading to somewhere like- korea while we wait for you to finish." I said.
"YO BUDDY, PAL, I FOUND TWO UNDERNEATH YOUR FRIDGE!!"  He said with a smile.

"T-TWO?!"   Kusuo and I say in sync.

"I'm gonna lift the fridge up." and so he lifts it up, but it was really Kusuo who was holding it up with his abilities.

"Alright, This will be easy."
"okay, Hurry up so we can-"

Kusuo was interrupted by the most disgusting sight you'll ever see...
NENDOU WAS FUCKING KILLING THE BUGS WITH HIS BARE HANDS.
"do u have any tissues? I got my hands a little dirty. well then, let's go get some ramen."

"HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT RAMEN WITH THAT BEING ON YOUR HANDS?!?!?!" I screamed internally.

Kusuo sighs, "I'm sorry to say this, but will you please go home?"

...

"We're home!!!" I heard mom exclaim. I was sitting across the couch from Kusuo (L shaped couch) watching some TV while he read some random nerd book.
"WOW! Our house is so clean!!" Dad subscribed.
"So you two cleaned the house huh?" Mom said happily.

"Thank you kiddos!! In return I'll give you these chocolates we got at the- ah! they fell!"

The chocolates fell on top of me. I thought they were fucking roaches and SCREAMED.

Kusuo was startled by my sudden yelp and when he looked down at me, he saw the chocolates and supposedly, he thought they were fucking roaches and he teleported to fkcing zimbabwe.

...fucking roaches.

🪳🪳🪳🪳🪳