||15|| BITCHUHASHI HAS A BROTHER

_____________________

"EEEEEK!! Toru's on TV!!!" Mom exclaims. 

Mom was standing up near our TV. I was on the couch playing on my switch while Kusuo was reading a book.

"Who's Toru?" Dad asked as he puts on a blue tie.
"Oh you don't know him? He's the most popular young actor ever!!! I've become such a big fan of his!!!"

Dad went jealous and depressed with a signature purple aura.
"What?..... then you don't like me  anymore?.."
"Of course not!!! I love you!! Compared to you, he's a fly on dog droppings!"

"Isn't that a little harsh?"  Kusuo comments.

"I feel the same! Compared to you, all other women are like pieces of poop clinging to a toilet!"
"Their romantic metaphors need some serious help."  I sweatdrop.

*Bell Rings*
"Oh? A visitor?"
"Geez, can't they see we're having a moment here?"

"I'm Coming!!-  AHH!" Mom was cut off by something and fell to the floor. Dad rushes to the door.

"WHAT'S WRONG HONEY?!?"
"IT'S THE FLY-                I MEAN..."

"Sorry to visit you in the evening, is this where Saiki Kusuo lives? :)"
Toru said sparkling almost like an angel.

Dad notices that the blue-headed guy looked familier, he glances at the TV which was still running, and notices that they're the same person.

"HE'S THE GUY ON TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"WHY IS TORU AT OUR TRASHY PLACE!?!?"

"Quiet! You'll upset the neighbors."  Kusuo hushes.

...

"Here you go," Mom says as she hands Toru some green tea, Kusuo was also given green tea and was sitting opposite to Toru on the kotatsu. as Mom and Dad sat a bit farther away but near Toru.
(Basically a blanket over a table with a heater underneath. It is used commonly in Japan.)

"Thank you very much. :)"

"Hey Kusuo-kun, do you remember the day we met at the movie theater? :)"
Toru attempted small talk.

I walk past the door and notice Toru and Kusuo, I peeked into the door, nobody but Kusuo had noticed I'm there. I use my powers to talk to Kusuo without anybody else hearing.

"Isn't that the weird guy we met at the theater?"
"Yes. I knew he was coming, and I don't want to talk to him at all, but it beats having him wait in front of my school or something."

-"To tell you the truth, Kokomi and I are siblings. People often mistake us for a couple :)"
"Wow! You're Kokomi's...."
"Older brother!!!?????"

I continue to listen to them speak from the door.

"My real name is Makoto Teruhashi, Toru Mugami is my stage name. Kokomi is worried that Kusuo got the wrong idea about us, so I came to explain it to him :)"

"Wow!" mom says, "I wonder why she's worried, right?" 
"Yeah I wonder!!"
*hysterical girly laughs*

"Ah! I have to make dinner!" Mom and dad were about to exit the room, I become invisible and let them walk away before returning to spying on my brother and Toru.

... or Makoto.

"Your parents sure are cheerful :) Oh, also. I have one more message, this one's from me, could you hear me out? :)"

What is he talking about?

"Stay away from my sister, you stupid piece of trash."
After that line, the atmosphere suddenly became darker and heavier.

"listen, I don't know if you're her classmate or not, so don't push your luck little snot."

-"She's out of your luck. You worthless four-eyes."

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IM GOING TO PUNCH THIS MF SO HARD THAT HE'LL BE FUCKING SHITTING TEETH.

I attempted to break in and do so, but Kusuo managed to stop me without Toru noticing.

I CAN'T MOVE-    
KUSUO STOP LEMME FUCKIGN KILL THIS GUY

"No."

Kusuo's Pov:
"I knew what he was thinking, but being told that directly really hurt." 

"You're a fly on dog droppings. :)"

You do realize that Teruhashi is the dog droppings in that analogy...

"Do you think you have a chance? :)"
"no."

"Since you can say 'hi' every day to her, you're thinking that you'll get married after a long courtship right?"
"No."

"You dream about her every day too, don't you?"
"I said No!"

"She's such a pretty girl! It's just natural that you're drawn to her like hyena's to dead flesh."

"In that analogy, Teruhashi is the dead flesh."

Y'n's Pov:
"So the only one that is suitable for Kokomi, IS ME!"

EHHHHHHHHH???!??

"I've been by her side ever since she was born!"

THAT'S HOW IT WORKED FOR ME AND KUSUO TOO.

"The only one who'll marry my sister, IS ME!!"

...

"I see....so he's a perv."

KUSUO WHY DO YOU KEEP LETTING PERVERTS INTO OUR HOUSE?!?!??

"THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN LAY THEIR HANDS ON HER, IS ME!!!!!!!"

HO LEE FOOK

"wow... obsession doesn't even begin to describe his feelings for his sister." Kusuo says to me.

Then Toru turns around back to Kusuo holding him by the collar. 
"So don't you ever get near my Kokomi, don't even look at her, in fact, don't even breathe the same air as her. :)"

Kusuo glances to where I'm standing and notices my weirded-out expression.
"It's fine Y/n, I'll send him home as soon as possible."

...

*Bell rings*
"Who's ther- Ah! Hello there!"

"Someone's here for you,"  Kusuo said as he got up and dusted himself off.

I move away from the door, if whoever it is touches me, then the invisibility will wear off. I notice a bluenette. The same one from the theater.
"What are you doing here??" She asks.
"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??"

Kusuo had called her in using telepathy.
Good job su 👏
Now all you have to do left is get them both to leave.

"You no longer have to worry about him getting the wrong Idea about us!" Makoto said.
"Huh?"
"I explained it to him. :)"
"I see, Im gla-   'WAIT, WHAT?! DOES THAT MEAN SAIKI KNOWS I WAS WORRIED AND HE GOT THE WRONG IDEA?!?!"' 
~~Teruhashi's Dream Bubble~~
"So Teruhashi was thinking about me!"  <--Kusuo
~~End of Teruhashi's Dream Bubble~~

"why..."
"huh?"
"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO STICK YOUR NOSE INTO THIS?! I HATE YOU BIG BROTHER!!"
Teruhashi yelled as she burst out the door.

"h-hate..." Toru repeated as he fainted.

Ara-ara Teruhashi,
Don't leave him here.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.*.:**:.☆*.:。.✿