||22|| Tiny Kusuo!

_____________________

"IM FINISHEEEDDDDD!!!" 

bro...
ITS 7 IN THE FUCKING MORNING-

"I FINALLY FINISHED BUILDING THE ONE-HUNDREDTH SCALE DESTRUCTION WEAPON LIBEON MODEL!!"

The what-?

"Look how PERFECT it is guys!!" Dad said as he almost shoved the thing into Kusuo's face.

Kusuo was sitting on the couch reading a book while I was on my switch.
"Okay, Okay, we get it. Why don't you go show it to mom?"

"LOOK LOOK- IT HAS A COCKPIT TOOOO!"
All of a sudden, a paw yEETed it out of dad's hands and it fell to the ground, broken.

"AHHHH NOOOOOO DESTRUCTION WEAPON LIBEON FELL APARTT"

it's more of destroyed  weapon now.

"KUSUO!! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!??!"
"wasn't me."

"Y/NNNNNN WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!"
"IT WASN'T ME" I yell back.

"It was him."
Kusuo said as he gestured to the cat which was happily sitting there.

"Hey. It's been a while~ So I thought you might've missed me!" Anp licked his paw.

Dad continued whimpering. "libeon...... LIBEON...no...Kusuo... Y/n... could you guys maybe put it back to how it was before with your powers..?"

Kusuo and I smirked at each other before looking back at dad.
"Of course^^"
"Anything for our dear father :)"

...
"I- WHAT IS THIS?!?!" Dad cried as he looked at the brand new packaging of the 'One-hundredth scale destruction weapon libeon model'.
"We just put it back to how it was before," I say as I continue to play on my switch while Kusuo continues reading his book.

"I knew something was up since you were being so kind..." Dad said softly as he began to try to put it all together again.

Then Anp decided to make earraping 'meows' while climbing up on dad's lap.
"mEOOOWOWW"
"MEEOOEOW"
"MEOY"

Dad's mood quickly improved.
"YOU'RE MY ONLY FRIEND IN THIS WORLD ANP!!" He said as he picked Anp off the ground.

"yea, yea. Just feed me already." Anp said.

"I'll go get you some food." Dad said as he got up from the floor and went to the kitchen. 

'Humans really are simple.' Anp thought. 'But they  haven't changed at all.. Normally if a stray cat comes into your house you'd get excited and play with them... WHEN WILL THOSE TWO FINALLY BOW DOWN TO ME??!'

I put down my switch, walk up to anp and pick him up.
'What? She's finally holding me..! It's only a matter of time before the other human does it too!'

I look back at Kusuo.
he nods in approval.

I kick anp out of the house and close the glass shoji hardly.

"HEYYYYYY LET ME INNNNNNNNN!" Anp screeched as he pawed at the door. 

Anp's Pov:
"OPEN THE DOOR! LET ME EAT AT LEAS-"
I notice a round object fall from my neck bandana. 

welp. looks edible to me

Y/n's Pov:
"THANKS FOR WAITING ANP HERES YO FOOD- huh? where's anp?" Dad asked.