||7|| NENDOU'S A PERVERT

_____________________

I just got picked up by Kusuo and we were going home. I saw Nendou and he walked past us.

WAIT- REWIND THAT BIT, HE DID WHAT?! HE DIDN'T STOP TO TALK TO US OR ASK US FOR RAMEN LIKE ALWAYS?! actually now that I think of it, he didn't do any of that yesterday either.

something sussy is going on -_-
When we got home, I asked Kusuo about Nendou.
"Hey Kusuo, hasn't nendou been acting weird lately?"
"He has. I thought I was the only one who noticed, glad you said something Y/n."

"I'm gonna go spy on him, he's still walking back from school."
"I'll come too."

We teleport to an alleyway and meet Kaidou while we're there. 
"Oh hey guys, what are you doing in an alleyway?"
"nothing what are YOU doing?"
"well Nendou's been acting strange lately so I thought I might see what's going on"
"Guess we're not the only ones who thought that."

"His house isn't that way! I bet something's up." Kaidou said excitedly.
"Why are you so excited?"  Kusuo asked.
"MORE importantly, WHY ARE YOU SO USED TO STALKING PEOPLE?!" I yell.

"Hmm? What's he looking at?" We look at where nendou was and see.. A little girl. he was staring with a creepy look on his face.

"THATS CREEPY!"  the three of us all say at the same time.
"Don't tell me he likes little girls... AHHH HIDE Y/N!!!" Then Kaidou hugged me protectively.
"HE'S NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING TO ME" I get out of Kaidou's grasp.
"I'm calling the police."   Kusuo said. 

"He entered a shop!" I say.
"You're right! and its a flower shop!!" Kaidou said. "Don't tell me he has a girlfriend..."
"no. thats not it. impossible. "  The three of us spontaneously say.

Then Nendou looks at another girl, who was having a piggy-back ride on her dad. HE DOES THAT CREEPY STARE AGAIN...
"HES LOOKING AT ANOTHER GIRL!!" 
"NOW WE HAVE TO HIDE Y/N FOR REAL."
"YOU'RE RIGHT KAIDOU."
"I DON'T NEED HIDINGGG"

"Could it be that he really..."
"I'm really going to call the police now."

"NO! it's too early to judge. Many people love sunflowers. It's also natural for people to smile when they see children."
"Good point, we shouldn't jump to conclusions" Said Kusuo.

"Hey look guys! he's entering another store!!" I point out.
"AAAAAAAAAA ITS A CAKE STORE AND CAKES ARE DELICIOUS AND SWEET THEREFORE YOU GIVE SWEETS AS GIFTS AND PEOPLE WHO LIKE GIFTS THE MOSTS ARE  WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND WHEN U COMBINE A WOMAN AND A CHILD U GET A GIRL AND YOU KNOW WHO ELSE IS A GIRL- "

"NOW YOU'RE JUMPING INTO ALL SORTS OF CONCLUSIONS " I yell. 

"BUT LOOK Y/N, HES NOT GONNA EAT THE CAKE BY HIMSELF OR GIVE HIS GIRLFRIEND SOME FLOWERS!" He wails, gesturing to the cake store, "THATS IMPOSSIBLE! SO THE ONLY CONCLUSION IS THAT THE CAKES AND FLOWERS ARE BAIT! THEN HES GONNA KIDNAP THE GIRLS....  AND YOU."

"any girl who gets lured in by him  would probably have some issues"
"yeah, she's right." Kusuo says, coming back to his senses.  "like Y/n said, we're jumping to conclusions,  we should probably just-"

"aww, it sucks they didn't have shortcake...
well it's not like anyone's gonna eat this anyways..."

"IF NOBODY'S GONNA EAT IT THEN IT MUST BE BAIT!!" 
 We've all finally had it. this has to be true...

"WAAHHHH NENDOU'S A PERVERT."   I point out dramatically. 
"NENDOUU!" Kaidou skims towards nendou and punches him with the same energy as a toddler punching a grown man.
Nendou isn't affected by the punches at all.

At least Kaidou is trying ..?

"NENDOU YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PERSON"
"huh? aren't you guys making some kind of mistake?

"Huh?"  The three of us say.

_____________________

"Visiting a grave?"  I ask
"Yeah, today is the day of my dad's death anniversary."
"Then... the sunflowers and cake are.."
"They're offerings of course! It's common sense!"
"Just the thought of having NENDOU  lecture us about common sense." Kusuo says.
"I see, He wasn't looking at girls in a perverted way, he was reminded of his dad when he saw the girls with their fathers."
"B-BUT HIS FACE THO-"
"true, he needs to work on his expression."

"w-when did your dad die?" Kaidou asked.
"Well, it was before I was born. He died trying to save a girl on the street."
"IM SORRY FOR YOU NENDOU!" Kaidou hugged Nendou while crying his eyes out.

"h-hey, Kusuo? w-what did Nendou's dad look like?"
"He was pretty much the same as nendou, but he had the scar on his right eye-"
"y-you mean like that?!"  
I pointed to the ghost who was sitting on top of his grave.
"yeah like tha-
never mind, it's just my imagination. there's nothing there."

We shared the same scared expression.
The ghost then fades away and disappears.

Kusuo doesn't believe in ghosts. but I always did. with my abilities, I can see them. I just can't hear them, that's all.
Kusuo cannot at all, however.
When I was 6, I used to go to my brother's room every single night. There used to be one ghost who'd scare me. At the time, I didn't know how to shut it off- My powers.

Kusuo would then comfort me and let me sleep with him when I was really scared.
Due to this, mom and dad decided we share a room. Over the years, I've grown a little less scared of ghosts. 

But they still creep me out to this day, Imagine seeing ghosts 24/7.

Kusuo randomly brings up that topic and makes fun of me about it. 
"yo Y/n, remember when mom and dad moved your bed to my room because you were terrified of-"

*throws book at kusuo*

"SHUT UP" 

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.*.:**:.☆*.:。.✿