||27|| Q&A

STRAIGHT to the point.

This one's by ABalancedErRoR376

Q For Y/n: "Are there times where Kusuo seemed like an idiot?"

A: Absolutely. Kusuo can be an idiot at times too, its almost like he's a damn robot or something... He can barely read an atmosphere and anything about feelings or emotions are confusing to him- what a moron.
 remember that one time he literally almost died during that magic show that went wrong behind the scenes??
WELL, I'M STILL MAD AT HIM FOR MAKING ME WORRY SO MUCH.

-

Another by ABalancedErRoR376

Q For Y/n: "how is it like being the youngest? I'm the oldest sibling and the only girl with three brothers lol."

Being the youngest..? eh... I'm still only like- fourteen so I can barely even do anything with my life. on the other hand with Kusuo, HE'S ALMOST AN ADULT, HE CAN DO LEGIT ANYTHING HE WANTS. It must feel so good to be the eldest gurl.-damn u have three brothers??? I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE ONE. (My oldest brother, kuusuke.)

-

This one's by itsmeElf

For Kusuo: "How would you react if Y/n got a boyfriend/girlfriend?"

A: Good question.
well............It would be kind of weird to picture her with a boyfriend/girlfriend. I mean, she's just not the kind of person to have one, you know?

But even if she DID decide to have one, I guess I wouldn't really mind, it's her life and she chooses to do what she wants.
(it'll probably be some manga character she likes-🤦)
...Unless, if she gets a *real* BF/GF and they're an absolute piece of garbage.
I'm not going to tolerate it at all.

I mean, she's still only fourteen so I suppose I don't have to worry about that kind of stuff right now.

But that Hisoka guy can stay 4 universes away from her-

-

Another by itsmeElf

Q For the author: "what's your timeline? Mine is gmt💅"

A: edt💅

-

This one's by -MADISONBAILEYYY