||18|| The Encounter With Yuuta [P2]

_____________________

"Summer break is wonderful isn't it Kusuo?"

"Yup, nobody complains about me spending the entire day reading."
"This really is heaven."

"On top of that however..." Kusuo says.
"WE'RE THE ONLY ONES HOME TODAY!!"

I hear the door ring. Nendou? No.. It's not him.... This is-

"CYBORG CIDER-MAN NO.2 AND SWEET CIDER NO. 3! HELLO!!!" Yuuta saluted.
"Come to think of it, Mom did say.."

"Yuuta is home alone today, so please play with him if he stops by!"

Kusuo and I sighed. "Being neighbourly is a lot of work."
"Agreed."

"CAN IN COME IN?!"

"WOAHH!! SO THIS IS WHERE SWEET CIDER NO.  3 AND CYBORG CIDER-MAN NO. 2 LIVE!" Yuuta runs to go turn on a tap. 

Ummm, tap? ok. no comment.

"Huh? Cider doesn't come out of the faucet!"
BITCH OF COURSE IT DOESN'T. R U MENTALLY OK?

"WHAAT!? BUT THE BOOK SAID THAT CIDER-MAN USES CIDER FOR EVERYTHING! Including making rice, bathing, AND brushing his teeth!!"
CIDER MAN AND SWEET CIDER GIRL OR WHATEVER IS GONNA GET SICK IF THEY DO THAT.

"The water in the toilet is cider too right?"
I swear to god- this kid....

"Oh well, forget that, I brought this with me today!!" Yuuta said as he reached into his little bag and pulled out a disc. "It's a blu-ray for The adventures of Sweet Cider No. 3 and Cyborg Cider No. 2!!   Let's watch it together!!

"Watching a Cider Man and Sweet Cider movie sitting next to Sweet Cider and Cider man feels like a treat!" Yuuta said happily. 

One movie wouldn't hurt, right? plus, we don't have to watch it.

Kusuo inserts the disc as Yuuta and I sit on the tv. Yuuta sat on the right of the couch so Kusuo and I would have to sit next to each other. Kusuo read a book while I continued on my switch.

"OMG CIDER-MAN AND SWEET CIDER!!"

shut up.

"Episode 18... The lemonade fiend appears." The narrator said dramatically. 
-"THAT'S THE LEMONADE FIEND!"
-"SOMEONE HELP!!"
-"THE WORLD IS ENDINGGG" 

The world is ending because of a lemon?

"Hold it right there lemonade fiend!" A feminine voice said. I decide to stop playing on my switch and watch what happens next.
"I WONDER WHAT'LL HAPPEN!! Hey, is she gonna win?" Yuuta asked me. "If you be quiet she'll win."

The two continued to 'fight' and cyborg cider-man popped in sometime later too.

"YEAAHH!!! THEY WON!!!" Yuuta screamed. "woohoo!!, Cyborg Cider-Man No. 2 and Sweet Cider No. 3!! You guys won!!" Yuuta said as he looked at each of us.

"HEY SHOW ME THE LEMON CIDER ATTACK WE JUST SAW!!" Yuuta shouted. "no." Kusuo replied. 

"Here you go," a voice said from behind us. "Good thing I brought four! Is that your little brother saiki?" 

"DETROIT SMASH-" I yell as I punch nendou. HE STARTLED ME-

"WHAT'D YOU DO THAT FOR BUDDY???"
"D-DON'T JUST SANGWOO INTO OUR HOUSE LIKE THAT!"

I stood on the sofa holding a throw pillow ready to yeet it at nendou again.

"No fighting okay?!" Yuuta yelled as he got between us.
"Are you okay mister?"
"Yeah, thanks kid."
yuuta looked up, took one look at nendou's face and...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
"WHAT'S WRONG?!"

"YOUR FACE" I yell.

"FIEND BARON COLA IS HERE!" Yuuta yelled as he hid behind me. I had already got down from the sofa.
'baron.. cola'?

"HELP SWEET CIDER NO. 3!!!" 
"why me?" I sweatdrop. I mean, there is Kusuo standing right there.

.. chuckling at the position i'm in. >:(

"What's wrong? oh, baron cola?"
Nendou asks.

"I love baron cola!!! see this moustache? i'm just like him!!" Nendou said as he pointed to his moustache. Just your moustache? more like your whole entire figure.

"See? I'm not scary!" in yuuta's pov, nendou looked like ryuk.
I guess it was too scary for a kid,

Yuuta sprinted out of our house. "HE'S GONNA PICKLE ME IN COLAAA"

Ara-ara. this guy's face is pretty traumatic for a kid. "Hey where did the kid go?" Nendou asked from behind. HE STARTLED ME AGAIN-

I punch nendou out of the house.

"CIDER - GET LOST"

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.*.:**:.☆*.:。.✿