||21|| Bitchuhashi Drops By

_____________________

You'll be surprised with my sudden visit right? maybe I'll even get an 'oh' out of you this time!
I try ringing the doorbell but...
ON SECOND THOUGHT, I DONT THINK I CAN...

Calm down Kokomi, you didn't come to see Saiki, you came to chat with Y/n. Yeah, totally...

I ring the doorbell.
WAIT NO-    I ACCIDENTALLY RANG HIS NEIGHBOUR'S BELL!!

"Who is it..?" A shy and quiet voice said from the speaker.
"Umm, I'm sorry, I must have rung your bell by accident!"
"May I ask who you are?" A kid with mint green hair peeked out from the door.
"I'm sorry! I rang it by mistake!"

The kid ran away. 
Did he run away after seeing me? I know, I'm just too graceful for the eyes of children~

Kusuo's Pov:
Teruhashi's beauty doesn't have any effect on children. Including (Y/n). But even if she wasn't a kid, being a psychic would allow her to be unaffected too.

"COME QUICK, CYBORG CIDER-MAN NO. 2  - AND SWEET CIDER NO.3!!"
Yuuta said as he pulled Y/n and me to the door.
Seriously? Yare yare..
"SEE?! THERE'S A SUSPICIOUS WOMAN!!!"

Teruhashi notices me. She wasn't expecting me to be there.
"Saiki-kun!?"

geez. I sensed her coming so I escaped here. but I guess even God favours you.... -What does Y/n call you again?- Oh right, Bitchuhashi..

Y/n's Pov:
UGH WHYYY-
The next thing I know is that Kusuo and I are back in our house. Kusuo's carrying Yuuta in his arms, and a damn extra named deku- i mean Teruhashi, is in our house

"Oh hi kokomi!! Nice to see you again!"
Teruhashi last came by in an attempt to get closer to Kusuo- BUT I DIDN'T ALLOW IT >:( NOT AT ALL.

You see, 
Kusuo getting married = Him having children
Him having children = my new nephews and nieces'll be annoying and Kusuo will stop hanging out with me :c

That's why I can't let him get married >:(

"Hi, Yuuta!" Mom greeted,
"You two look like a married couple!" Mom giggled.

My face grew resentful.

"So do you have a date with Kusuo today?"
"NONONNONOO I just came by to chat with Y/n!!"

BITCH WHAT-

"Oh I see! Make yourself at home, I'll prepare some food for you!"

Yuuta was staring at Teruhashi.
"Hello, Yuuta-"
Yuuta, being the shy kid he is, buried his face away into Kusuo's shirt.

'This... brat...' She thought.

"Uhm, I brought some cake! I hope you'll like it!" Teruhashi said.
"CAKE?!!?" Yuuta snapped out of his shyness.
'All right! he took the bait.'
"There's an extra one, Yuuta can have it if he'd like!"
"ALL RIGHT! CAKE! CAKE!!" Yuuta exclaimed happily.

'good thing I got a free extra at the store.' teruhashi thought.

Mom opened the box of cakes teruhashi had brought. There were about four in total.
"Wow! They look delicious!"

Teruhashi glanced at the box. 'WAIT- THE ONE I GOT FREE WAS... A VALENTINES CAKE!?!?!'

"I wonder if this one is for kuu-kun!" Mom said as she handed Kusuo the cake.

"N-N-N-N-No..! I LET THEM PICK AT THE SHOP SO IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!!" Teruhashi panicked.
"Oh, I see!" Mom implied.

"Please go ahead and have anything you'd like!" Teruhashi tried to change the topic, we were all seated at the dining table.

"Yay!"
'To think that the free cake they gave me would be like that.. but well, I sort of want saiki-kun to eat that one...'

"Yummy! This is the kind cake I loove~" I said from my seat as I took a slice of the cake teruhashi wanted kusuo to eat, I made SURE that teruhashi would hear.

"The cake is delicious" I smirked. "Thanks alot Teruhashi-san~"

Teruhashi managed to keep her composure.. or did she? "I'm glad you liked it!"
'THIS LITTLE BRAT- IM GONNA ####### ##### #### ####  IN HER ####### LITTLE BRAT FACE AND #### #  ####  # # #'

I almost burst out laughing at the thought that she was cursing the hell out of me in her head. too bad she couldn't do anything in reality :>

"I really liked the cake too!" Yuuta said.
"Then you should thank kokomi for it!" Mom suggested.
"Thank you auntie Kokomi!" Yuuta thanked.

'A-A-A-A-AUNTIE?!?!?!? ME? MEEEE?!??!??! AUNTIEEE???!?!??!!'
Seriously though, she's overreacting.

'THIS BRAT SAID NUMBER 4 ON MY LIST OF THINGS NO ONE WILL EVER SAY TO ME'

What kind of ranking is that?

"Oh, Telephone!" Mom said as she stopped playing with Yuuta and picked up the phone.

'I CAN'T FORGIVE HER.... I'LL MAKE SURE I GET MY REVENGE! Ten Years from now, YOU WILL APPRECIATE MY BEAUTY! YOU WILL REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO ME'

"I didn't want to see Teruhashi being so pathetic.." Kusuo sighed.
"She's always pathetic."

"Sorry, Kokomi!" Mom said from across the room, "I forgot I had to go to the neighborhood association meeting!"

"I'll come back another time!" Kokomi said sweetly. "Oh, if you don't mind, could you wait? It should only take thirty minutes or so!" Mom said as she tried getting her not to leave.

"Kuu-Kun please entertain her!"
'What? This means I'll be alone with Saiki...' Teruhashi thought. 'If only THESE two brats weren't here...'

The only brat here is you.

"Hey can we watch TV?"
"Sure! Let's watch TV!!" Teruhashi changed her entire mood in the blink of an eye.

"Yay! I'll watch The Adventures of Cider-man and Sweet-Cider!" I sat next to Yuuta.
'I need to be careful.. To think I got worked up by a child..' Teruhashi thought.

~~Teruhashi's Dream Bubble~~
"Now, let's have a grown-up conversation while they're watching TV."
"Do you like children Teruhashi?" Saiki asks me.
"I LOVE Children!!"
~~End Of Teruhashi's Dream Bubble~~
'Wait a sec... HE'S WATCHING TV TOO?!?!?!
Seriously? what are you doing saiki?! I guess I'll just give up talking alone..'

Y/n's Pov:
"He's cool isn't he, Yuuta?" Teruhashi asked as she referred to Cider-man.

"We're  watching TV so can you shut up?," I say, Sure that it would twist her gears.

'W-W-W-W-WHAT?!?! SHUT UP? ME??!??!??!!! SHE SAID NUMBER 42 ON THE 'THINGS NO ONE WILL EVER SAY TO ME" LIST-'
I smirk, also long is this list exactly?

"I-I Just remembered something so I'm going home..." Teruhashi said.

Kusuo's Pov:
I feel a little bad but I did it!!
She's gone.
All thanks to Y/n.

"Ilysm"
"Eh?"
"nothing."

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.*.:**:.☆*.:。.✿