||17|| The Encounter With Yuuta

_____________________

Kusuo and I were walking back from school.
(Can we not start every chapter off with us walking home from school?)

This time, It really was only the two of us.
But of course, SOMETHING JUST HAD TO RUIN OUR PEACEFUL WALK HOME.

A kid was crying, he looked up into the sky, when I looked there I noticed a balloon. I let Kusuo handle this as he jumps almost six feet into the air and grabs the balloon by the string and lands back down gracefully.

I walk ahead. Kusuo hands the boy his balloon quietly and catches up to me. Once he caught up, I turn my head back, put my index finger on my lips while smiling at the boy, and returned to walking again.

...

"I shouldn't have gotten the balloon for him..."

The boy twinkled, stars in his eyes. 
"Ne, ne!  Are you Cyborg Cide-man no. 2 Mister?" he said as he showed us a manga with an image of the guy he was just talking about.

"no. I am not Cyborg Cider-man no. 2."
"Ne, ne! You ARE  Cyborg Cider-man No.2, aren't you!"

I snort and wheeze at the position my brother is in right now.
"PFFT-"
I stopped laughing when the kid started to talk again.

"YOU must be Sweet Cider No.3!"
SWEET CIDER WHAT?!?!
CHILD, I AM NOT 'SWEET CIDER NUMBER THREE'.

"Sweet Cider No. 3 is always with Cyborg Cider-man No.2! You gotta  Be her!"
"..."

"I am not Cyborg Cider-man No.2."
"You just did the Cider Jump! It's too late to try and hide it now!!"
"no. I'm a normal high school student."

"Hey! Can I have both your autogra- hm?" The kid was busy looking into his bag and didn't realize that Kusuo was already gone, he had teleported into an alleyway nearby. He had already dragged me along too.

"Huh?? Where did they go??"
"I don't have time for this."  
We both try  to walk away.. but this stupid child just HAD to start crying.

...

"Woah! Thank you, guys! I'll treasure this forever!" He said as he looked at his bag which had our 'signatures':
"Cyborg Cider-Man No. 2"
"Sweet Cider No. 3"

"Looks like he's about five years old."
"Where are his parents???"

"Hey! Do the Cider Jump again!" The kid said as he showed us his manga again.
"What??? Cider Three and Two??? What happened to number one?!?!"

"I always drink Energy Cider! Are you guys proud of me? Hey! Do the Cider Jump again!"

"The soda water shooting out of the soles of your feet is what powers your Cider Jumps right??!" The kid said with enthusiasm.

"Hey! Hey!!! Do it!" The kid said as he jumped around nagging at my school uniform. My hands were in my pockets as I looked at the sky. I just wanna go home-

He didn't realize there was a small pebble on the ground, and he fell on the road, since he was still latched onto me, I fell too.

All of a sudden there was a car coming straight for us.

"Idiot!"  Kusuo exclaimed.
he used his powers to make the car go around us, it hit the wall next to the road, but it was good enough.

"That was close,"  I say.